OMG!

SPECULATION IS BACK! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

I am so happy to see this thread I think I am tearing up...

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
probably 2012.

im fine with the pr1.2

what else they want to add lol

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by fuadalrubaie View Post
im fine with the pr1.2

what else they want to add lol
I heard that Video Camera light will be available in the camera option, the ISO exposure fixed, the email fixed, some of the hilldons daemon fixes, enhancing the camera functionality and few others updates.

Those I got from bugjar reports.
But there isn't a fix for the frame dropped and stuttering video recording.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2010 @ far far far away
i hope java games and symbian compatability for the next firmware... it will be a dream.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I would love to get the video refocusing option while recording
It's kind of gay when just fixed focus.

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by james174 View Post
I dont think people will care about PR1.whatever as soon as meego comes out, most people will migrate to that and stay there. All will look forward with a happy future knowing updates will be out every 6 months.
has there been a release date/time period as to when meego is due to be officially released?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I'm going to think real har before I'm buying another Nokia again in the future. I don't want to get a device that less than a year and already losing support and apps. There is no good free apps.
I'm not thinking hard. After the N900 I'm not buying more from Nokia. Five devices is enough. I will buy a cheap phone and a tablet, use the phone as a phone and the tablet to play. And it's unlikely anything after the N900 will be from Nokia.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by gerar View Post
i hope java games and symbian compatability for the next firmware... it will be a dream.
Java SE already runs on the N900, though I'm guessing you mean J2ME, there is a micro emulator (microemulator) for that available in the repositories.

Symbian compatibility, there are a lot of threads about this already, long story short, not going to happen.

NOKIA FIX the phone and alarm issue (crashing at pulling the phone out of deep sleep)!!! come on!

Tags
early start, firmware, fremantle, future, jump the gun, maemo, maemo 5, myth continued, not again, pr 1.3, pr1.3, product release, some1 shoot him, speculation, update, wait, wait for pr1.4, waiting, waiting more