Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by WendyJ View Post
Can someone please help me. I am so desperate to get Wazapp on my N9 but could not do so. I only managed to follow steps from 1 until 7. I have no idea how to continue with step 8. How or where do I get the rooted Filebox? Is it in the Filebox itself? And if it so, how do I extract the .zip folder via Filebox? I am lost.

Many thanks for the help.
in requirements, it says:
N9 QTweak installed and hack H - activate option #2, this creates a fileboxrooted icon, that's the one you use to unzip the folder and overwrite the old wazapp files.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
i did everything but still got the same version

Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
N9 QTweak installed and hack H - activate option #2, this creates a fileboxrooted icon, that's the one you use to unzip the folder and overwrite the old wazapp files.
is it possible for any one to share the .deb file for this tweak. i am a novice and i dont understand most of the stuff that you guys do. hacking and replacing i am scared i might go wrong and break the phone

Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Ok. I already have the N9 QTweak installed and when I open it, it would ask for a password but I can't seem to type anything at all. Is it normal?

Originally Posted by vikified View Post
is it possible for any one to share the .deb file for this tweak. i am a novice and i dont understand most of the stuff that you guys do. hacking and replacing i am scared i might go wrong and break the phone
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17706605/n9-..._8.5_armel.deb

Originally Posted by vikified View Post
I guess only the main developer can share the wazapp.deb file once the new official version is ready, I'm kind of novice too and I managed to install it following the instructions carefully, if you need some help just post what step is not clear once you start the process =)

Ps. if you were referring to Qtweak someone else has posted the .deb file

Last edited by Dazsa; 2012-08-01 at 05:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by WendyJ View Post
Ok. I already have the N9 QTweak installed and when I open it, it would ask for a password but I can't seem to type anything at all. Is it normal?
i know u cant see

just type: rootme

The Following User Says Thank You to anyway For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anyway View Post
i did everything but still got the same version
did the new folder overwrite old files? if not, that's why you still got the same version, you have to unzip the folder and overwrite the files

Originally Posted by anyway View Post
i know u cant see

just type: rootme
Okay, I just typed rootme even though I can't see anything at all. So, what should I do next?

question, how to open received media?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp