Notices

Good afternoon gentlemen,

help is appreciated: After I start the navigation, it asks for internet conection. After I dont connect, this request opens periodically again. Its quite expensive to allow internet connection especially if I drive abroad of my country.

Any suggestions?

Thx,
Peter

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Poland
Just turn off a-gps in "Location" position in Settings of your N900.

Stan you are a real Boss, thank you!
P.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney Australia
Does anyone know if it is possible to get rod of the exit confirmation screen?

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Pony obicha Kony ))))))))))))))

Help! please. I tried the edit to make sygic full screen, im pretty sure I did it exacty as instructed on a few posts here on forum.. but now my icons for sygic cant be found anywhere? neither from app menu or to add shortcut to desktop. can i launch from terminadl to make sure its still installed? and is there a way to bring bk my beloved sygic short cuts??

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
Maybe simply reinstall? The icon should be located here. You can execute the application by running the 'Exec=' argument (see below)

Code:
/usr/share/applications/hildon/sygic.desktop
And this is its contents:
Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Mobile Maps 9
Icon=sygic
Exec=/opt/sygic/Drive/Maemo/drive -cwd=/home/user/MyDocs/Drive/Maemo -rfull
Type=Application

The Following User Says Thank You to kwek For This Useful Post:
I want to replace the light blue background in the field for address apply becuase it is to light when the text is white.

How do I do that?

I use it in Nokia N78 and in a Blaupunkt Lucca.

Yes i can edit ini files, but dont write so well in english.

Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
I'm checking that mail box now. I didn't see anything after our last posts..

EDIT: Nothing dude. I can't integrate what I don't have.

I even checked SPAM... I got invited to Mainland China

...but no CVS or OV2 files.

EDIT: EDIT: (I got your second e-mail) I received 3882 Poi's in CSV last night and was able to combine them, clean-up the extra descriptor field, and remove duplicates for a total of 3644 in one file.

However, as I suspected some have "E-07" appended to their longitude. This may have been left by a text editor somewhere along the line and can not easily be cleaned up. In fact, it crashes the program I have for doing this.

If I have time when I get home this evening I'll try something else but in the mean time if you can get me a copy in unedited (and not reconverted) OV2 format from your original source it may save some time.
The descriptors would still have to be cleaned up but the position information would be virgin, dig?
Ah, just got your message (I don't check this thread often as you can tell). But those files I gave you were directly from the site (as they offered it).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I got a question about speedcams:
Within Sygic you can manually set the distance for a warning when approaching a speed- or redlightcam. but when I set it to 100 meters, the warning comes too late, when I set it to 200 meters, the warning comes too early. Is there a way to get this to 150 meters?