Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by comaX View Post
If you feel it's ready for it, please be my guest ! Maybe we should just implement osso-xterm before that. Even though as I stated before, I don't think installing xterm requires too much too do, nor too much capacity consumed so I'm fine with it. I'dont have an N900 though !

###
Hopefully you like the YAMAS as a name

- missing an icon.
- added all dependencies apart from sslstrip
- start the app with:
Code:
sudo gainroot
yamas
Attached Files
File Type: deb yamas_0.9.1-1_armel.deb (7.4 KB, 116 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Hopefully you like the YAMAS as a name

- missing an icon.
- added all dependencies apart from sslstrip
- start the app with:
Code:
sudo gainroot
yamas
Yup I like yamas ! Not the greatest, but one could say it refers to the god Yama, and stuff like that. Truth is it's just another man in the middle automation script ! But one that rocks, imho.
Starting it with yamas is perfect, I've been lazy to do that in the BT5 version, and I still start it with "mitm". What a shame

You should check the download again though, I just implemented the first-tun check.
I'll upload the .deb to Unhuman's webiste and ask him to edit what needs to be edited ! Due to unfortunate circumstances, he only has limited internet connection these days, so it might take some time.

Do you know how to handle google projects ? With .svn and all that ? We could provide updates that way.

For the icon, I could try to do one, what are the specs of them ?
Size, format, etc. ?

The Following User Says Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
can someone help me out please?

everything seems to be in order, dependencies and all. but i still end up getting nothing. tail-grep is showing me nothing and no details show up in the password window!

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by comaX View Post
Yup I like yamas ! Not the greatest, but one could say it refers to the god Yama, and stuff like that. Truth is it's just another man in the middle automation script ! But one that rocks, imho.
Starting it with yamas is perfect, I've been lazy to do that in the BT5 version, and I still start it with "mitm". What a shame

You should check the download again though, I just implemented the first-tun check.
I'll upload the .deb to Unhuman's webiste and ask him to edit what needs to be edited ! Due to unfortunate circumstances, he only has limited internet connection these days, so it might take some time.

Do you know how to handle google projects ? With .svn and all that ? We could provide updates that way.

For the icon, I could try to do one, what are the specs of them ?
Size, format, etc. ?
Yes, google and svn is ok for me.

The icon ideally should be 48x48 and png.

Next version I will add you as a maintainer and upload to the repos. I have already added the complete disclaimer you provide.

Some screenshots for you since you haven't got an N900; it's a real pity - this device was made for people like you! Maybe you get the next one, i.e. N9?
Attached Images

Had some problems with the autobuilder which didn't like the long description. I finally had to cut it a little in order to let it pass.

OK finally. Check in 20 min from now here: http://maemo.org/packages/view/yamas/

Cheers

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 111 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Just AMAZING work... Nothing more to say <3

EDIT:

Updated first post, and pcsci3nce.info

Last edited by Unhuman; 2011-06-29 at 00:06.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unhuman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post

Updated first post, and pcsci3nce.info
You can mention that all dependencies will be install automatically apart from ettercap and sslstrip. Those two need to be done first and manually from your guide.

Obviously, reason is they don't exist in extras.

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
You can mention that all dependencies will be install automatically apart from ettercap and sslstrip. Those two need to be done first and manually from your guide.

Obviously, reason is they don't exist in extras.
so now we remove the old script in /usr/bin and download the new package from extras ?

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I've installed both ettercap and sslstrip using the links in the first post. After that, I installed Yamas using the package in extras. When I launch it, after setting all to default (ports, etc.), I get a warning stating that "cannot convert "nil12" to type FontStruct". I am more than a noob. I have no idea what it means as I don't know what is "nil12". I checked with yamas -d, and all dependencies are OK.

By the way, I tried to attack my laptop connected to my private wifi network. It was detected as a host but no passwords were retrieved. Nothing was appended to the main file like in the video shown on pcsci3nce.info. Any idea there?

Last edited by Kabouik; 2011-06-29 at 08:45.

the new package is working despite the same msg i get as Kabouik (cannot convert "nil12" to type FontStruct) and the saving issue is solved now it can save. but its saving to /home/user/.yamas can i make it save to /home/user/MyDocs/Yamas ? or symlink to there ?

the warning during installing (replacing) busybox-power was a bit scary, whats the difference between the old stock and the new one ?

Last edited by AgogData; 2011-06-29 at 01:52.

Tags
pentesting, tester of pens