Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by volt View Post
Lunchtime updates from Europe:

NOK1V (Helsinki, price in Euros)

Day so far:

Month view shows a positive development for the last week:

Looks like the value will be fairly equal at the start and end of July.
really good NOT proves notging because its still less than for two months ago and far less than february 2011.

I think it will be relatively flat for the rest of the day with maybe a small decline. Fluctuating around $2.10.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I'm kind of sorry to have to admit that I'm with Volt on this. Ever since the merger, Sony began having a LOT of infighting between the legacy divisions and the new content provider (movies and music) divisions... and the content provider divisions almost always ended up winning and slanted anti-consumer with heavy and dangerous DRM schemes. It's never been the same company ever since.

Classic Sony was the company that won the court case against a movie studio to prove that VCR's have a large non-infringing use. Modern Sony is the company that pushed SOPA and insists on proprietary, draconian DRM and works against the public good and often against its very own artists.

I stopped buying Sony altogether since the rootkit fiasco back in the mid-2000's and I've not really looked back ever since. The one exceptional case now IS the cell phone division's surprising willingness to open their systems--but I'm not sure if I makes me willing enough to start buying their products again. I'd need to see that sort of turn-around company-wide before I might change my brand faithfulness again. Once you lose me, you really have to work to get my attention back--there's a LOT of good brands that have filled the void in the meantime and you have to be better than them, not just as good.

Relevance to Nokia? Once you've lost your customers you need to be better, not worse--not even as-good. I don't see it for Nokia anymore--not at this rate.

That's right. Second-worst is better than worst. Good boy. I might have some dog treats around here for you somewhere.

Did you get any exercise for your oxygen deprived brain. NOKIA has been feeding you doggy treats for years and now that NOKIA is sick and poor, you spit on her. What a heartless and horrible human being.

Give that man a RIM-shot 'cause I feel like there's got to be a joke in there somewhere!
Joke is on you pal, and bloated, ugly Android crap

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
bloated, ugly Android crap
You missed out 'popular' and 'successful'.

Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
You missed out 'popular' and 'successful'.
I thought you were gone to the RIM boards?

WP8 coming en masse....the stock price will shoot the stars!

http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/07/nok...t-world-event/

I thought you were gone to the RIM boards?
I have over 25 years experience as the Financial Director of a manufacturing company, I think I've got something to offer if RIM want me on the board.

Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
I have over 25 years experience as the Financial Director of a manufacturing company, I think I've got something to offer if RIM want me on the board.
I am happy for you

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Joke is on you pal, and bloated, ugly Android crap
U JELLY?

Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

People are now killing to get idevices. One more reason to get Lumia and help Nokia stock

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...sj_share_tweet

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen