Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hey guys , i want to know something , if i want to delete the cepi version from the wazapp what i should do , i want to remove all the version or there's any way to delete it ????

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hey guys , i want to know something , if i want to delete the cepi version from the wazapp what i should do , i want to remove all the version or there's any way to delete it ????
Just uninstall from app-grid. To make sure convos etc. are deleted, in terminal (NOT as root), type:

rm -fr /home/user/.wazapp/*

Hi guys! I did some extensive battery test using Energy Profiler and I found the following results:

Both case are freshly booted and a basecase reading (without loading the app) was established first on 3G connections.
  • Basecase (no app launch): around 10ma and less on idle
  • Cepi's Deb Version : Scrolling along the graph shows me estimated 56 ma during idle state.
  • Tgalal's Stable Version: Scrolling along the graph shows me estimated 10 ma during idle state.

It would be helpful if you guys can confirm the readings. Thanks

NOTE: if you uninstall Cepi's version, you need to delete the db file to reinstall the Tgalal's stable version.

Last edited by kai_en; 2012-08-04 at 03:56.

I have a big problem!
i had to reinstall wazapp and for some reason when i try to run it nothing happens. Can anyone help me? U.u

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by briellee View Post
I have a big problem!
i had to reinstall wazapp and for some reason when i try to run it nothing happens. Can anyone help me? U.u
Hey man, if U read the last 2 pages U'll see U not the only one that had this problem, and the solution is there too, you need to use File Box to uninstall Wazapp completely before reinstalling, details on this have already been posted, Read!

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
sometimes...the version if Cepi just gives a red dot..i stop receiving and sending..if i restart i get the same response..so i have to quit wazapp...go to filebox and delete the ****.db file..and re-use wazapp again..it's happening a lot...is there somthn i can do?

Originally Posted by MHD.KURDY-Lebanon View Post
sometimes...the version if Cepi just gives a red dot..i stop receiving and sending..if i restart i get the same response..so i have to quit wazapp...go to filebox and delete the ****.db file..and re-use wazapp again..it's happening a lot...is there somthn i can do?
Same..I found a way...Just press the location(blue) icon each time after you sent..

Hi!
Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Cepi Perez for his great work!!!
I finally was able to re-register wazapp using another phone and nitdroid, and am now running cepi's version, and so far had no problems, I'll be sure to say something in case I run into something worth mentioning.

cheers.

The Following User Says Thank You to lmiked For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
hi

i have a problem by registration of wazapp. im a phoneuser in switzerland (orange) and when i push the next button for the registration after typing the phonenumber correct, i recive the message: Failed. Server said: fail-to-manyand by the "try me" button: Failed. Server said: unknow reason
so whats the problem, or is it not possible to make aregistration in switzerland?

thank you for the help..

dan

Originally Posted by cj3b View Post
hi

i have a problem by registration of wazapp. im a phoneuser in switzerland (orange) and when i push the next button for the registration after typing the phonenumber correct, i recive the message: Failed. Server said: fail-to-manyand by the "try me" button: Failed. Server said: unknow reason
so whats the problem, or is it not possible to make aregistration in switzerland?

thank you for the help..

dan
You must seriously be blind.. Search the last 10 pages there's been people moaning about this very issue for days, scroll back a bit and you will see solutions EVERYWHERE!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp