ask them if u can pick it up tomorrow since ur busy or pay for through the phone and pick it up tomorrow...

lol... i did call them back.. It is finding the time to go up there is the problem.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by Megacrazy View Post
50$ for your spot in line ...no I am not joking.
I bid $100. LOL

i take paypal.... and yes i am Not kidding i just spoke to them. They have the phone there!

Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
i take paypal.... and yes i am Not kidding i just spoke to them. They have the phone there!
Hahah 100 not worth it. 50 I can paypal anytime.

Shoot me an email with the details at mvladu at gmail.com...and if I can verify you were indeed on the list I can paypal anytime.

lol... i did call them back.. It is finding the time to go up there is the problem.
according to the lady i spoke with as long as you give them your credit card, you can pick it up anytime.

damn it i think i will call them back and just pay for it. Find time between now and Sunday to go pick it up. Newegg is taking way too long. Everyday i chat with them and still no word on when they will receive it. Even when they receive it who knows how long or when they will ship it out.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hypnotik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NOKIAFAN View Post
according to the lady i spoke with as long as you give them your credit card, you can pick it up anytime.
Yep, sorry guys i think i will call them and just pay for it

damn it i think i will call them back and just pay for it. Find time between now and Sunday to go pick it up. Newegg is taking way too long. Everyday i chat with them and still no word on when they will receive it. Even when they receive it who knows how long or when they will ship it out.
Hahah....80$