Notices

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
I tested to enable repository and install/remove the Lumino flashlight app and it bloody worked. Great work for an alpha release and not having your own jphone yet.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Tananger
Installed - worked ok!
But where are the translations?

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Update warehouse-0.2-1 available for Sailfish OS.

This will bring you a place where you can update your apps.

I dont know if jolla phone have it own system update interface for apps not from store, so let's create one! #Jolla2gether

Some screenshots:
1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
  • 1) If Warehouse, while it is running, noticed that any updates available, it will show an remorse and open updates page
  • 2) Updates page. Shows available update for all apps (actually packages) in the system. Name, version and repository source shown.
  • 3) After selecting app for update, remorse before update starts. Operation queue shows process, i.e. downloading and installing.
  • 4) If Warehouse updates ifself, it should be restarted (for your own good! )
  • 5) Updates are shown globally, and you can update everything that can be updated. Harbour store application are shown as well. I guess that may be regulated within settings, which will be added.

I really hope, that this is the last time when you have to manually download application rpm package from openrepos, or type any terminal commands at your phone

Translations will be added soon, after merging qml base with harmattan version, so united translaction can be applied.

Note:This release still have non-working cover, and still not all transactions have names. Also there is no system notifications yet.
If current operation is 'pending' with indeterminate progress bar - it mostly and repository operation fetching meta-info, refreshing package cache.
All queued operations (if any shown on profile page) have 'pending' status, but no names shown so far.

Last edited by Custodian; 2014-01-08 at 22:09.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Tananger
Geee - you work fast. Just installed 0.1.6 - 5 minutes ago.
Now on 0.2-1. Tx - great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to Abjectio For This Useful Post:
Very nice just installed. And it seems scrolling problems are now gone. Furthermore everything seems a bit faster

Thanks alot.

i have 2 updates available ... anyone know what are these?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to kpblxa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
Update warehouse-0.2-1 available for Sailfish OS.

This will bring you a place where you can update your apps.

I dont know if jolla phone have it own system update interface for apps not from store, so let's create one! #Jolla2gether
Thanks, have downloaded harbour-warehouse from openrepos.net but how to install - via terminal with which command then?

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Thanks, have downloaded harbour-warehouse from openrepos.net but how to install - via terminal with which command then?
install as 'pkcon install-local /path/to/harbout-warehouse.rpm' in terminal.

I should probably add an uri-handler to warehouse itself (or release micro program to harbour) with local packages installation handling.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Somebody did any tests(installs or whatever) on pure Jolla phones so far?
Installed Warehouse on a real Jolla device. Works very well so far and installed/updated 3 apps with it. Great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
install as 'pkcon install-local /path/to/harbout-warehouse.rpm' in terminal.

I should probably add an uri-handler to warehouse itself (or release micro program to harbour) with local packages installation handling.
Thanks installation OK.
Trying to install apps (Friends, Mitakuuluu ): error occured: Authentication failed (is SSU set up correctly?)

But due to this message from coderus don't dare to touch SSU!
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1266

What to do?

Tags
app store, application, awesomeness, client, harmattan, immortalmeego, repository, sailfish os