Closed Thread
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Ordered on 19.09 paid on 28.11. ID=200003xxx.
Anyone roughly paid at samedate and got notification or change of "paid" to "Picking"?

Last edited by hemiwi; 2013-12-07 at 11:07.

Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
Anyone roughly paid at samedate and got notification or change of "paid" to "Picking"?
I think we are on the same payment day/order number range. I ordered the 0€ option though. You appear to be in Finland, so you may have your tracking number before me. Keep us posted ;-)

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
I think we are on the same payment day/order number range. I ordered the 0€ option though. You appear to be in Finland, so you may have your tracking number before me. Keep us posted ;-)
Definetly! This is the worst waiting game ever, cause even if i trust Jolla to really serve us accordingly to our order nobody really understands the numbers and or queue.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
I ordered back in July and completed payment 25.11.2013 and an ID of 200001xxx , and I'm still only marked as 'paid'

The Following User Says Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
I ordered back in July and completed payment 25.11.2013 and an ID of 200001xxx , and I'm still only marked as 'paid'
LOL, You sound like you are the only one waiting?

But fact is: there is less than 10 persons has reported that they got the "picking" message.

Now lets see what happens comming week. My guess is some more finns will have it atleast end of coming week nd some more "picking"

Btw change thread title to Jolla Phone ASAP!

Google translate it to "Did you mean iphone"....

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-12-07 at 13:02.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Google translate it to "Did you mean iphone"....
Because google has been returning bad quality results for the last few years. I use TMO's search, it works just fine.

EDIT: yeah, remove the jPhone. The "jPhone" may have been my fault actually, was just making a joke months ago and stuck with Dave ;-)

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
One clarification regarding the 'in picking' status that I didn't realize before:
- if you look at the link you got when you pre-ordered the phone (reachable from jolla.com -> My Orders), the one that has the 'hex' order id, that one probably will keep at the 'Paid' status.
- but, if you look at the link you got by email when you completed the payment for the phone (i.e. shop.jolla.com -> MyOrder), the one with the 2xxxxxxxx or 1xxxxxxxx order id, there you can hopefully now read that your device is 'In Picking' status.

Originally Posted by minimos View Post
- but, if you look at the link you got by email when you completed the payment for the phone (i.e. shop.jolla.com -> MyOrder), the one with the 2xxxxxxxx or 1xxxxxxxx order id, there you can hopefully now read that your device is 'In Picking' status.
That's the one I'm looking at, it's still in "Paid" :-)

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
That's the one I'm looking at, it's still in "Paid" :-)
Yep, and me.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
LOL, You sound like you are the only one waiting?
Not at all. My point was that I ordered earlier and had a lower Order No (although we already know that the Order No has - at least according to Jolla - nothing to do with delivery order) than hemiwi and ggabriel and that they therefore might have a little longer to wait.

Come Monday Jolla will only have 1 to 2 weeks to deliver to me if they are going to meet their (eventually disappointing) delivery schedule.

Closed Thread