Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Tehran-Iran
it hasn't any icon in my menu and only can works with x-terminal? why? is there another way for icon and solve this problem?

But Thinking About A 64 GB !!!!

Os 2008 Chinook,I Have't Trust To Diablo!??

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing

I plan on telling how soon.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing

Grab KotCzarny's build. Apart from being newer, he also fixed the open file dialog.

Open root session.

Delete /usr/share/applications/xmms.desktop
Open the zip file attached and place the new xmms.desktop in /usr/share/applications/hildon/
In the zip file, there is xmms.launch. Replace the old one in /usr/bin and set it executable.

Run XMMS and in options, set it to show Window Manager Decorations.

When you have that enabled however, you cannot move the playlist window so look here http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...d.php?p=167325 and set DIALOGMODE to free.

@Developers

Any chance of making XMMS support dbus?

I wrote a service file and it launched XMMS with startup notify but dbus would shutdown XMMS after a while.

But I guess it is not essential, only StartupNotify is gained.

I plan on seeing what makes task navigator show XMMS when decorations is enabled.
Attached Files
File Type: zip disk.zip (765 Bytes, 153 views)

Last edited by qwerty12; 2008-08-07 at 09:54.

Anyone know if there is a compiled input plugin for xmms on the NIT that supports NSF files?

Posts: 538 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle
Qwerty - where does one find KotCzarny's xmms build?

http://mrrau.dyndns.org:23280/n800/d...tch1_armel.deb

I plan on releasing a deb with my task switcher fix and window manager decorations fix (if I can fiind how ).

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Massachusetts
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post

I plan on telling how soon.
I don't quite understand what we're looking at.
Why are there two player windows?

---------------------------------------------

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Silly-Con Valley
@dubwise
You get that effect when you click preferences => Options => and click "Show Window Manager Decorations" Since the IT doesn't have a true WM in the normal sense. It "tiles" the application.

Originally Posted by dubwise View Post
I don't quite understand what we're looking at.
Why are there two player windows?
linuxrebel is right, but look to the side, I have the xmms icon showing which means I don't need to use xmmsctrl, kciconsbox etc.

I was looking through the XMMS code, while I have only 0.1% knowledge, I'm 60% that something extra is getting set which makes XMMS not appear.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
I was looking through the XMMS code, while I have only 0.1% knowledge, I'm 60% that something extra is getting set which makes XMMS not appear.
Just as long as you give it 100% effort, you should be fine!

Hope to see your updated release!