Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
I fear I don't quite get the spreadsheet. Does "changed" mean the date you were invited to shop and completed the order? And I see the people are neatly categorized there by country. How do I get "in line" with the rest of the Finns (never used google spreadsheet)?

Oh never mind it isn't categorized that neatly...
Yeap, the "changed" is the day that you paid or whenever it changed to Shipping or otherwise. Somebody is clearly tidying it up... I bet that spreadsheet works much better in gChrome than in Firefox. But worry not, that gSpreadsheet is in GA, as opposed to Sailfish's Beta state. So I'm sure it works well ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
Does "changed" mean the date you were invited to shop and completed the order?
Changed means the date on which the order status changed.

And I see the people are neatly categorized there by country. How do I get "in line" with the rest of the Finns (never used google spreadsheet)?
I'm sorting it from time to time.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Just noticed shop.jolla.com says my device is 'shipped'!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Just changed the date format to day-month in words-year, people here aren't in the US so I'm sure it will help read this properly.

Originally Posted by v2px View Post
Changed means the date on which the order status changed.
The last change in order status? If so mine is today!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Just noticed shop.jolla.com says my device is 'shipped'!

Can you follow the "package" where is it? Left the location? Track it down ASAP!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Here in Holland we got Sinterklaas, bringing presents to children on 5 December. Every year there is a daily tv program about the progress he's making coming from Spain by boat. And every year some disaster happens, which could ruin the 5 December party. Luckily, just in time everything sorts out and the children will get their presents.

Last night I woke up from a nightmare. Santa Claus coming from Lapland with a sled, white packages with fingerprints stacked up high. Suddenly the sled got stuck in the snow and wouldn't make it in time for Christmas!

I'm afraid I will relive this nightmare for the next couple of weeks. Maybe everything will sort out just in time...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob_kouw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Just filled the spreadsheet. One question - how nuts / deperate are we?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemiwi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
Just filled the spreadsheet. One question - how nuts / deperate are we?
Nut that nuts. There are people walking our planet with this. Nuts

Anyone ordering one while we waiting? its poppy red too!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Can you follow the "package" where is it? Left the location? Track it down ASAP!
In Itella's homepage it's said you get the notification of the arrival of your package the next day it's arrived in Economy class deliveries, which Jolla seems to have chosen. So I could've picked my phone today, and almost went to post office to check if it's arrived, but then I decided not to due to possibility of wasting time (it might have not arrived yet), and one day doesn't make that much difference anyways.
But good to know I can go pick it up any time tomorrow.

Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
Suddenly the sled got stuck in the snow and wouldn't make it in time for Christmas!
Or if he manages to solve that problem in timely manner, maybe the lack of snow down there south will cause santa to finally give it up and go home. It's disaster either way!

Last edited by Thoke; 2013-12-09 at 19:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post: