Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
3.2% isn't too bad and I still believe windows phone will establish itself next year or so.

Whether being MS' ***** is good for nokia is another question of course, they're heading towards long-term irrelevance. I read an article about NFC payment recently in a german newspaper, no mention of nokia at all. They talk about windows phone and MS of course, but nokia doesn't matter as a brand anymore.
I do not expect even a 5% share next year unless something very drastic happens.

I think that has been the biggest failure for Nokia. They kept talking about differentiation but I haven't seen much of that so far. It means Samsung can just take any WP sales. Samsung will probably compete better in price too.

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
I do not expect even a 5% share next year unless something very drastic happens.

I think that has been the biggest failure for Nokia. They kept talking about differentiation but I haven't seen much of that so far. It means Samsung can just take any WP sales. Samsung will probably compete better in price too.
Samsung has no chance in hell. Just wait until Nokia shows their WP8 lineup. It will blow you off your feet.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by specc View Post
Samsung has no chance in hell. Just wait until Nokia shows their WP8 lineup. It will blow you off your feet.
How long do you think we should wait before we can expect you to be proclaimed right or wrong? Also.. has the Windows Phone strategy worked yet for Nokia? We're quickly coming up on two years soon. It's been far longer than that for Windows Phone/Mobile in general.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

As far as I can remember they promised the same for 2012, then we got the lumia 900.

Last edited by Rugoz; 2012-08-05 at 16:46.

Samsung Nokia has no chance in hell. Just wait until Nokia Samsung shows their WP8 lineup. It will blow you off your feet.

Trolling is fun!

Moderators: specc is the permanently banned ericsson; please remove him.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
How long do you think we should wait before we can expect you to be proclaimed right or wrong? Also.. has the Windows Phone strategy worked yet for Nokia? We're quickly coming up on two years soon. It's been far longer than that for Windows Phone/Mobile in general.
Danramos, I really don't care what you think. For me, if the Nokia WP8 is cool, I will get it (one of them), if not I'll pass. First, a Nexus 7 is on the list though.

Daperl: What exactly IS your problem? What have I ever done to you?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Q3 2013 Microsoft kills w8 in favour for w9. Apps written for w9 will not work w8.

Q4 2013 elop is leaving sinking nokia and enter next company. RIM that is.....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Samsung Nokia has no chance in hell. Just wait until Nokia Samsung shows their WP8 lineup. It will blow you off your feet.

Trolling is fun!

Moderators: specc is the permanently banned ericsson; please remove him.
Another Stalinist trying to banish free opinion. Lets do ethnic cleansing next.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a Turd. It's a Plague. No, it's Lumiaman. Faster than an internet troll, more powerful than coffee breath, and able to leap rational thought in a single brain fart.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
At 2.37, I'm truly surprised how they've hit the bottom, bounced back a little bit.

Now, how long will this last?

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen