Notices

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by ONG View Post
Hi D-Iivil,
I like this theme a lot and i use it.. But my version doesnt include the button in menu.. How can i update this? remove/install again? or you can upload .deb file here?
just click the update button on app manager.

we have different times in receiving updates. i received it now. 30 mins after D-livil uploaded the package.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

what do you think about moving the theme shortcut to settings/personalisations section ?...I would like to copy your idea for one of my themes but with the shortcut in settings ...if that's allright with you..

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by crash16 View Post
what do you think about moving the theme shortcut to settings/personalisations section ?...I would like to copy your idea for one of my themes but with the shortcut in settings ...if that's allright with you..
Moving the icon under settings is on to-do-list
You can download the source anytime and use it as you wish, it's all licenced under share-a-like -license.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-06-28 at 15:45.

Originally Posted by ONG View Post
Hi D-Iivil,
I like this theme a lot and i use it.. But my version doesnt include the button in menu.. How can i update this? remove/install again? or you can upload .deb file here?
URL for debs is provided in opening post, but here it is:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...plastic-theme/

another thing..i am pretty sure that it is possible to run the script without launching the x-term window. It would look better....:P

hi, after the update, the name of the theme is no longer in the 'settings - themes ' area,

and secondly, which i press 'black plastic set' , xterminal comes up and asks for password].

what has gone wrong?

thanks

Originally Posted by crash16 View Post
another thing..i am pretty sure that it is possible to run the script without launching the x-term window. It would look better....:P
Yeah, I know. Now it's visible just for debugging

I noticed that there's a small error on script: if you choose not to use the transitions on first time you install the theme it will cause file not found -error. Will fix that later today when I have managed to put the kids to bed

Originally Posted by das_schlumpfie View Post
hi, after the update, the name of the theme is no longer in the 'settings - themes ' area,

and secondly, which i press 'black plastic set' , xterminal comes up and asks for password].

what has gone wrong?

thanks
Hmmm.. something has gone wrong with sudoers. Can you try to uninstall the theme from appmanager and then re-install it and see if it makes any difference?

Could you also paste the output of this in xterm:
cd /home/user
ls

Thanks!

Originally Posted by das_schlumpfie View Post

what has gone wrong?

thanks
Okay, I think I found the bug. I'm uploading new version, should be available in hour.

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Can someone confirm that the password -bug is gone now?

I also changed the script so you can now just tap outside the dialogs if you don't want to change anything (cancel).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: