Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
its alternative dude, would you do a downgrade?, if you want android so badly i suggest you to buy real droid outside there
i have right to ask rite? not mean i wanted android so badly .

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
yes and there you go, and dont get me wrong, i want thats N9 do a magical, i would like to see its happened too, it will be so cool, even the coolest thing is maemo,

So, will the Nokia N9 be able to run ICS smoothly? Or will it lag like the N900 running ICS? With the specifications of the N9, it should be fine though (if everything works).

Developers have managed to get ICS on Samsung Galaxy S, which has approximately the same specifications as the N9 (Galaxy S, not SII).

With Android on this device, it basically should be Nokia's best phone. To be honest, it probably already is. Nokia rarely release any phones with high-range specifications, other than the Nokia Lumia (which is still not high-end). So N9 is basically the phone to get if you want Nokia!

Last edited by Hauzer; 2012-02-16 at 21:11.

I think we will be seing atleast the ui smooth soon because e-yes posted on twitter a few days ago that he got rhw sgx driver/ hal working and hardware acc 3d/opengl

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
I think we will be seing atleast the ui smooth soon because e-yes posted on twitter a few days ago that he got rhw sgx driver/ hal working and hardware acc 3d/opengl
Wow! That is quite an achievement! So the UI will be dependant upon the SGX? The video demo shown by e-yes was before the drivers were working right? Thanks for the response by the way!

This definitely sounds like a promising port of ICS! Can't wait for it! e-yes is an amazing coder, coding ICS for something not even met to run another OS! Haven't heard from e-yes in a while though. Hope everything's okay on his end, and I'm not just talking about the port.

Yes he posted the video a couple of days before the sgx and 3d/opengl was done
I hope so to. I think eyes is a busy man

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Córdoba, Argentina
e-yes is the man.

e-yes has created a new forum for NITDroid: http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php (as all the old data was lost)

And some N9 threads:

Any new Video for N9?
Overclock N9 with NITDroid

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hauzer For This Useful Post:
Added to http://forum.nitdroid.com to homescreen we could really use an app like tmo forum and fmc app

Last edited by Sniper_swe; 2012-02-19 at 01:04.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
fyi, N9 chipset is not that good, this is 2years old, but i think harmattan is better than ICS,