Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Jakarta
at last it can be played close to normally speed after I overclock my device to be 1100Mhz and check HWA GPU in psx4m-gui.....

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
@rochmanew
i think youl find that quiet a few games run a little to fast depending on settings and such lol can get to the 1 save point on ff7 in about 2 mins with pcsx-r

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
i am immensely impressed with what you have achieved here, i'm sure i'm not the only one who imagined the project was dead when smoku gave in but you have taken it further than possibly even he could have. mega kudos! i have a few small and hardly important things i've noticed though: :P

every time i restart the latest version of the gui, i have to go into configuration and save before it will play a game, dont need to change any settings though. is anyone else noticing this?

any chance you could make it override a silent profile? my phone is always on silent and i forget to turn it off to play games which need sound, also hate listening to sms tones etc once i've quit, switched to general and restarted.

compatibility with games is getting better all the time but sound is still beyond awful on many titles, i've tried messing with the new sound settings but i'm not hearing much improvement, is there anything else i can try or is there a possible fix in the pipeline?

perhaps you could include a help option with keys for the new options do? i keep switching out and looking up the webpage for usage when i forget what some of them are, would be easier having it in-app.

like i said all minor issues really, but i know u great devs jus love feedback! :P keep up the great work man its hugely appreciated!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
festivalnut: start from x-term(bugs section), i think that you have wrong permissions\ownership to config folder; gui bug - always set default bios as schp1001.bin (if present in bios folder); tap title and set default settings (if with permission and ownership all is ok), it should solve problem (if not read previous page about fixing permissions\ownership)

any chance you could make it override a silent profile?
i don't know any solution, psx4m\pcsx doesn't have any kind of volume control so it use default settings ( you can write script that will modify alsa settings and start psx4m-gui after, or switching profile via d-bus call )

've tried messing with the new sound settings but i'm not hearing much improvement, is there anything else i can try
only wait new releases... sometimes OC and hwa gpu can help

perhaps you could include a help option with keys for the new options do? i keep switching out and looking up the webpage for usage when i forget what some of them are, would be easier having it in-app.
i think about it, but i'm so lazy =) actually i have some ideas about multi-language gui, so any help with translation current options will be good ;-)

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-02-01 at 17:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
bonapart: If you need some help with translating so I can help but only to my language from english to polish

now i have russian and english
if anybody wish to help send me translation of options part from first post

Wojtek PL: will wait polish translation via pm ;-)

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
bonapart this really awesome. Gran Turismo 2 works amazing. I've just updated in Compatibly list. I've driven a few race in just about full speed (oc to 1100 Mhz) and finished the B-Licence.
The next amazing step would be GT 2 working with psx4m-gles for better graphics.
Thank you very much for your hard work bonapart. I'm lookg forward to the next update.

- XA Decoding - Dekodowanie XA
- Accelerometer- Sensor ruchu
- Threaded Sound- Lepszy Dźwięk
- Frameskip- this same everybody in poland knows what that mind so this is not necesary to translate
-FSSA- Pełny Ekran
- CD Audio- This same
- Rootcounter Hacks 1 & 2- This same because in polish it will be sound not so good ;P
- HWA Gpu- same you don`t have to change

Wojtek PL, Fötus thx for polish and german; but idea was to copy full description with translations to emu ;-)

I`ll but my knowledge about description is poor and i don`t know how to copy descriptions to any programs :/ so i can help only that no more or with testing but nothing else ;( or i can give any ideas or somethings

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud