Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Fruit Ninja now running ... I noticed that sometimes the screen freezes, and touches her again she returns to work. It happens to anyone else?

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Eroico View Post
Fruit Ninja now running ... I noticed that sometimes the screen freezes, and touches her again she returns to work. It happens to anyone else?

Yup, check: http://wiki.maemo.org/Apkenv/Game_Compatibility

Btw Game icons will be posted (atleast the ones I make) at
[Mod] [Collection Updating] Alternative Harmattan Icons for some apps and mostly from last pages. I will post/make as more working games are found.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 111 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hong Kong
Sorry for being off topic, but is preenv available for harmattan?
And I still have trouble to run fruit ninja 1.5.4 and get:

open /dev/sequencer or /dev/snd/seq: No such file or directory; Segmentation Fault

It seems some can run it and some can't..

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
step by step pls..i cant seem to get by the apkenv not found error... im using an n9

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Spain
Why work Angry Birds and Fruit ninja, but not the rest? What's so special? They are written in a special language?

ehh so I tried pretty much everything on this page the wiki page looked through every page and guide and stuff. Most gave me an operation not found/permission something but then it worked(the wiki one) for some reason. Didn't give a single error.

And then I typed the final command... and nothing happened. No errors. No dependencies.
No game either. I'm half sure it's because of a useless apk(couldn't find a legit place to download a free version or anything).

Anyway this looks like it's still a no noobs area so I think I'm gonna wait a few days untill you guys make it usable for people like me. Thanks for the great stuff. You rock.

i can't find a download link to apkenv in the website ..
anyone ?

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 248 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Eindhoven, Netherlands
This is the real deal. Not like those ACL and Alien Dalvik vapourware.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Yeah, but ACL and Alien Dalvik are for all kinds of general purpose apps, while apkenv only works on some games

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Can someone upload the file?
File is missing on the website...

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp