Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Please complete your purchase by 2 December, 2013 to ensure priority delivery in December. After this date, delivery times cannot be guaranteed or will vary.
Vary sounds about right. December is the perfect time of the year for postal and customs delays. It's looking more like January for those who are forwarding out of the EU to NA and elsewhere. FedEx might be able to meet a mid-late December date for a price, but I wouldn't count on the postal system beyond two weeks into the month for overseas re-shipping.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kriek For This Useful Post:
I wouldn't count on having anything during December, unless you are among the first. Not even in Finland... bear in mind that Jolla wants their payment by the 2nd, but then they aren't telling you when they are actually shipping the device. Not sure that DNA will have stock after those 450 devices, at least we haven't heard anything like "pop by the store and grab one".

Hi martin,

We are pleased to inform all our Jolla pre-booking customers that you will soon receive instructions on how to complete your order via our webshop. Upon completing your order, you will receive more information about shipping and delivery.

Starting from 22 November 2013, invitations will be sent to enter the webshop where you can complete the purchase of your Jolla. Invitations will be sent according to priority order to all pre-booking customers from the EU, Norway and Switzerland. No separate priority number will be sent, seeing as the order ID (order number) determines the priority of your order.

In order to secure your priority delivery during December, please make sure you have completed your purchase by 2 December, 2013. Delivery times after this date cannot be guaranteed or will vary. Please note that your pre-booking is still valid until 30 June, 2014.

Should you have any questions regarding you pre-booking, please do not hesitate to contact us at care@jolla.com.

Best regards,

Jolla
Good thing my preorder is till 30 of june since I don't get paid till the 6th of December

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Ok, so let the speculation begin: basically they may open the shop on Dec 3rd for anyone in the EU that has made the 0€ reservation, if not everyone else in the EU.
I have just received the same mail m4r0v3r just quoted, note that it also recommends to complete payment before december 2nd, and I ordered the 0 Euro Pre-Order.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
I have just received the same mail m4r0v3r just quoted, note that it also recommends to complete payment before december 2nd, and I ordered the 0 Euro Pre-Order.
This is interesting indeed, thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Did you place your order on May 20th?

No, June 13th, but it's just a notice that the order mail will come soon, not an actual order / payment mail.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
I received the same e-mail. My 100 eur preorder was made on 15.6.2013. However, currently it does not allow me to log in to https://shop.jolla.com

Last edited by Silwer; 2013-11-22 at 16:13.

No, June 13th, but it's just a notice that the order mail will come soon, not an actual order / payment mail.
I did, but no e-mail. I'm a sad panda .

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
I also got the same mail, 100€ Preorder on 20.05.2013.

I hope to get the payment/store-login mail soon

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red