Notices

Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Sorry for the delay I had some family issues crop up. I've submitted a new version today with this change.
Wich version of sword has this change available ?

I just apt-get update having the extras-devel repository enabled and installed sword16 (1.6.0a-0maemo3). However; /usr/share/sword is still the same.

If i apt-get source it, the sword16.install also still mention usr/share/sword/locales.d/*

Originally Posted by pamadio View Post
Wich version of sword has this change available ?

I just apt-get update having the extras-devel repository enabled and installed sword16 (1.6.0a-0maemo3). However; /usr/share/sword is still the same.

If i apt-get source it, the sword16.install also still mention usr/share/sword/locales.d/*
Argh, you are right, I know I changed the install file -- I must have changed the debian control files in the wrong directory. Now that was really stupid. ;-) I'll submit a fixed version right now. maemo4 should have the fix once it compiles. The maemo4 has been submitted, probably take a couple hours to get compiled and moved into the testing repository.

Nathan

Last edited by Nathan; 2009-11-22 at 18:23.

rapier 1.0.5-0 has been uploaded in fremantle extras-devel.

Originally Posted by pamadio View Post
rapier 1.0.5-0 has been uploaded in fremantle extras-devel.
Sweet!

Nathan

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Hey guys, thanks for working on this app! Do you guys have any idea when it might make it into maemo-testing?

Thanks!
Matt

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Mo is drawing a deep breath and checking he has everything working properly right now. But in a few days he will be volunteering to test - provided you hold his hand, help me to back him up and sort any problems he may develop. He wants to be involved in this project, and so do I.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Can this app be used to read any other kinds of documents?

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
Can this app be used to read any other kinds of documents?
Nope.

Nathan

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
tried to install today but its conflicting with gnome-python and I can't install it

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

is not the n900 supposed to come with python-gnome2 instead of gnome-python ? At least that what was available on the sdk.

Tags
bible, maemo 5, rapier, reference browser, religious apps, scripture reader, sword