Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Can someone confirm if the below occurs using Tweak T-3 on v8.9 and if its fixed in v8.9.1...Take note it may not be a result of N9QTweak as I tend to screw my phone quite a lot...Its just I saw one other thread with similar issue not using the same theme as me but using N9QTweak

Look at the sound bars in sounds & vibration...

Edit: Solved following http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2501

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-04 at 08:45.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by upp View Post
OK, I did click on you clean backup and I see the N9TweakBackup I click on it and my file box app opens up and showing N9TweakBackup_8.9_all.zip and a list of all files, a the bottom I see (Extract files) and I click on that, it then takes me to :
MyDocs
/home/user
When I click on (Extract here) it ask for Zip file password so I leave that blank and click on (Accept) it then takes me to:
Documents
/home/user/MyDocs and it said (extraction completed)
But I see no files in documents or anywhere else.. How and where do I verify the backup is there and correct before I use tweak Z ??
From the wiki: http://wiki.maemo.org/N9QTweak#Tweak_K:_Create_BACKUP

You have to extract the backup to /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/

Then run Tweak Z...

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Maybe I'm stupid but I can't figure out what is the differences with static and non static menu from new CodeRus system-ui. I have just intalled both, one after the other and can't see differences.

Any help ?

Anyway, thanks Schturman for the update

Edit: Some remarks with the new status menu ui from CodeRus:
-1- I got a + in front of the battery percentage (I got + 80% instead of just having 80%)

-2- He has created a group of "tools" and "widgets" toggles ... unfortunately we can't remove some not used (as they are seen as a group and not individually)

Last edited by mousse04; 2012-09-04 at 07:32.

The + sign in front of the battery percentage is when the phone is being charged...

Use gconfik to edit toggles and widgets meaning you can disable those you dont want to be displayed...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ romania
thanks for update!
Great job man!

The Following User Says Thank You to flavy69 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
The + sign in front of the battery percentage is when the phone is being charged...

Use gconfik to edit toggles and widgets meaning you can disable those you dont want to be displayed...
Thanks thedead1440 As usually your post are very useful.

How can I get the name of the toogles I want to remove? Because in
/usr/share/meegotouch/appli... I just can see "tools" and "widgets".

Edit: I succeed to remove some widgets toggle but not "tools" (the one when you click on them open a menu). Do you know how to do it?

Thanks

Last edited by mousse04; 2012-09-04 at 07:58.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ romania
Schturman pls tell me if it's safe to use theme setings? Can i switch from blanco to magenta without any problem from tweaks i applied?

Originally Posted by flavy69 View Post
Schturman pls tell me if it's safe to use theme setings? Can i switch from blanco to magenta without any problem from tweaks i applied?

You can switch to magenta using theme settings but a number of tweaks work for blanco only so you wont see them applied in magenta...Try it and fiddle with it

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Thanks thedead1440 As usually your post are very useful.

How can I get the name of the toogles I want to remove? Because in
/usr/share/meegotouch/appli... I just can see "tools" and "widgets".

Thanks
Open Gconfik

browse to desktop/meego/statys_menu/widgets/ now enable or disable whatever you like...

Remember to click set using the context menu before clicking the back button to go exit the applet...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Open Gconfik

browse to desktop/meego/statys_menu/widgets/ now enable or disable whatever you like...

Remember to click set using the context menu before clicking the back button to go exit the applet...
Thanks. It works for all widgets but how about "tools" toogles (the one when you click on them, open the menu associated).

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh