Active Topics

damn newegg!!...waiting 20 more days is way too much and **** that is thanksgiving time... now what to do... does anyone else know any other place/store that will have it ontime apart from Nokiausa.com

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Sounds like BAD EGGS to me.

NukNuk, you seem much happier today... you were just couple hours off on that 9th thing. Are you still getting yours tomorrow/Wednesday?

Naah i think i will stick with Newegg. They might still get it earlier.

Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
NukNuk, you seem much happier today... you were just couple hours off on that 9th thing. Are you still getting yours tomorrow/Wednesday?

Naah i think i will stick with Newegg. They might still get it earlier.
Me is hope before end of this week if not next week Appydayz.

Eesh, next time I'm going with an Android phone that comes out closer to its original announced ship date. Like I said earlier if Maemo is good enough to compete compared to the other platforms then the other platforms are sure to absorb some of Maemo's benefits anyway. =P

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

aaa finalllyyy...it started shipppinnngg..HAPPY N900 TO EVERYONE!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to HesZs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Lincolnshire, UK
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Me is hope before end of this week if not next week Appydayz.
Did you order direct from Nokia UK nuknuk?
If so, I called them late this afternoon and was assured that it'll be next week NOT this week. But we know they've been wrong before
Oh, didn't you say earlier that you'd called them too and they were going to call you back? How'd that go?

ok, what the heck nokia.... just want to make a fool out of me? I go and seppuku 11-9-09 and reincarnate ast 11/(14-17)/09, and you start shipping on the 10th?!?!

No, I mean um... what I meant was that we would RECIEVE the n900s from 14-17th, those who pre-ordered. Or something.

anyhow... who is getting it first? I pre-ordered mine from buy.com at the start of OCT with overnight shipping, I figure I have a pretty good shot of getting mine quick, with everyone else changing their pre-order to other sites and stuff.

Originally Posted by steve4130 View Post
Did you order direct from Nokia UK nuknuk?
If so, I called them late this afternoon and was assured that it'll be next week NOT this week. But we know they've been wrong before
Oh, didn't you say earlier that you'd called them too and they were going to call you back? How'd that go?
They did not call me back ,so i called them he was very stern" Next week sir it ships" so next week it is

But fingers crossed b4 then

Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
anyhow... who is getting it first? I pre-ordered mine from buy.com at the start of OCT with overnight shipping, I figure I have a pretty good shot of getting mine quick, with everyone else changing their pre-order to other sites and stuff.
Likely Nokia stores then, Amazon, then whatever's the next biggest retailer (I'd say Buy.com or Newegg). Though that depends if they're doing a..

a) ship them all to one at a one time to each retailer
or
b) ship a % to each retailer

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange