Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Registration works now. Thanks man, your the best

thanks Scorpius it works perfectly

The new version works flawlessly so far. Thank you!

Update the first post
thank you

tengo problemas scorpius con esta vesion las demas anteriores no, en esta tengo muchos problemas de desconeccion del servidor y caundo la gente me escribe me aparece en 2 ventanas del mismo chat, tmb aveces estoy en una sola y es cribo el primer msj se manda escribo el segundo y no se manda y derepente me responden y el segndo msj que no se envio aparece en la segunda ventana que es cuando me responden, necesitas el log?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
First hours after installing, when I close the main window (not the program) and I try to reopen it again it doesn't do anything. I though that maybe Yappari crashed so isn't running, so I tried to open Yappari again. I saw then with htop that there are 2 process of yappari, the newer one consuming near 100% CPU. I killed that and even two of them, and tried more times, with same results.

Next day, after a reboot, problem dissapeared, so maybe this wasn't a real bug. Now works perfectly

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
First hours after installing, when I close the main window (not the program) and I try to reopen it again it doesn't do anything. I though that maybe Yappari crashed so isn't running, so I tried to open Yappari again. I saw then with htop that there are 2 process of yappari, the newer one consuming near 100% CPU. I killed that and even two of them, and tried more times, with same results.

Next day, after a reboot, problem dissapeared, so maybe this wasn't a real bug. Now works perfectly
It seems you updated with Yappari still running. That would cause that problem.

It happens because when the new Hildon Home Applet is installed it loses the information if Yappari is running or not, and it always starts thinking Yappari is not running, so you won't see the little blue icon, even if Yappari is still running.

When you try to start Yappari again it doesn't start because it detects it is already running.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
No. I closed it before updating. If it would happen again I will tell you. Don't worry now.

For those faced with CPU spikes (or possibly high IO), run yappari using commands ionice & nice. Google those commands up for more info on how to use them.

kh

i'm unable to register my number.
Register with whatsapp in NITDroid and use in yappari is currently working?
Is any other way to register? ex. by bluestacks...etc??

please, help me.
thanks in advance

Last edited by pradip300; 2013-01-24 at 08:29. Reason: add more detail

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp