Closed Thread
hello there how are you
i have yappari with 0.0.27 version but it doesn't sync contacts
how can i solve it???????????

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Originally Posted by aword2life View Post
hello there how are you
i have yappari with 0.0.27 version but it doesn't sync contacts
Same. First time install of Yappari 0.0.27 on the latest CSSU-Thumb and it just won't sync.

ok this app look good but i have a prob i installed the 0.027ver but cant get it registered i enter the country code witch is 246 and my number but sms verification failed but when i press the call me option i get a message saying (Registration couldn't be completed sever response was bad_param)

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Few seconds in my case, maybe a minute if you have many contacts, but looks like contacts synchronization doesn't work anymore.

Please I will like to know if Synchronization is working or not.
Am having the same problem if i add new numbers of those that i know the have whatsapp application on they phone after clicking Sync Now i can not find they phone numbers. if i give them my number they will find me and write me. Please what the problem? thank you

Originally Posted by MikyMic View Post
Please I will like to know if Synchronization is working or not.
Am having the same problem if i add new numbers of those that i know the have whatsapp application on they phone after clicking Sync Now i can not find they phone numbers. if i give them my number they will find me and write me. Please what the problem? thank you
As Scorpius said one or two pages back, Whatsapp apparently changed the Synchronisation serverside, that's why it doesn't work for us anymore. It might never will again, also Scorpius said he is fairly busy and hence doesn't have a lot of time working on Yappari right now.

The only option for you, me and all the others is to wait for Scorpius and see if he can fix it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tschaka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Tschaka View Post
As Scorpius said one or two pages back, Whatsapp apparently changed the Synchronisation serverside, that's why it doesn't work for us anymore. It might never will again, also Scorpius said he is fairly busy and hence doesn't have a lot of time working on Yappari right now.

The only option for you, me and all the others is to wait for Scorpius and see if he can fix it.
Thank you Tschaka for your answer

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Tschaka View Post
Not the only option. He said the code is there in the repositories so any developer can fix or improve Yappari.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mlwane View Post
Try to launch it from the command line and post the output here, hopefully someone would be able to help. Just open X Terminal and type "Yappari" with a capital "Y". And remember NOT as root. Otherwise you'll end up with permission problems.
Here is the screen shot.Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by olawaleayeni View Post
Here is the screen shot.Thanks in advance!
That screenshot is not helpful at all.

Anyway looks like your phone is heavily modified, and maybe some program you have is causing the problem.

Anyway try deleting the just file /home/user/.yappari/chats.db only and then running Yappari. I'm not sure it's gonna work but at least you can try.

If it doesn't help then I can't help you. You'd have to debug the software yourself, the sources are available.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
I'm getting the "connection closed by server" message since this morning. I logs in for around a minute maybe, during which i'm able to send and receive msgs, then it gives the connection closed by server error, then it tries to reconnect a couple of times. And it repeats the same thing again.

Last edited by ahmadamaj; 2013-01-16 at 18:41.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp