Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
anyone gets api error 401 while trying to log in?
I have seen quite a few people throughout this thread getting this message and I am now finding I am stuck with it too after upgrading to latest version. Anyone got any clues? Username and password work fine when logging into twitter from desktop machine. Have tried revoking access for Twimgo via twitter in hopes it would reauthenticate but still get the same error!

If anyone could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it.

for anyone else who gets stuck on this......check your date and time are correct!

The Following User Says Thank You to dekor For This Useful Post:
date and time are correct and the problems until there was.

Originally Posted by starghost View Post
I had the same problem with twimgo and nelisquare after the last update. Just a white screen appeared.
solved the problem today this way:
sudo gainroot
apt-get install libqtm-11

(i think the root cause was that on my N900 there was already libqtm-12 installed but twimgo 2.8.6 requires the older libqtm-11 package)
did the trick for me too

Originally Posted by dekor View Post
for anyone else who gets stuck on this......check your date and time are correct!
THANK YOU, dekor... this was driving me nuts, because I was sure the password and login were correct. Just to make it more clear: not only the date and time must be correct (mine were), but also you must be in the correct timezone! I am in Brazil, but when I changed my SIM card it set my timezone automatically to Portugal and I didnīt notice. After correcting it, the Twitter API 401 message stopped.

Thanks again, man!

The Following User Says Thank You to groovychips For This Useful Post:
Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
version 2.9.0 released

The Following User Says Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Thanks carlon for the news. I've just installed it, everything ok, no problems at all.

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
were you able to tell what the changes were? the only thing i noticed was the sound notification option in settings.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Brisbane, Australia
I enabled Extras-devel and then updated TwimGo to version 2.9.0 without a problem.

The only noted change is the addition of Sound notification being optional, although the lists icon appears to have changed.

http://maemo.org/packages/view/twimgo/

Cheers

Anybody know why the opening screen has changed from a nice blue to a not so nice bright red? I assume that is something the developer has changed recenlty and not just my phone playing up?

Tags
twitter