Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
Returned back home after being away on a 3 day course, called Nokia Uk again to voice my displeasure at being lied to on numerous occassions last week. Once i decided i had berated them enough i enquired when i should now expect my device and was told 19th November.

Decided to have a wee strop again and tell them that i will cancel my order, fortunately they didn't have my accout details and i am currently waithing patiently for the next delay.

I know going loco down the phone isn't big nor clever but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better and it's something i will look forward to doing everyday until the device arrives. I've only had the one operator hang up on me but i am working hard to make this rise to at least 2 a day.

Nitchers aged 36 (and a half)
Hi did you pay for the express delivery.

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
So tempted to edit that page and add "see also: Nokia N900"

The Following User Says Thank You to thiswayup For This Useful Post:
Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post

No cause i'm going to be offshore when it comes now so an extra day won't effect me, saying that i'm only away for a week this time on the 17th

So it better be here for me getting home

Hey Zico, how you holding up amigo? any nearer to going postal? Popping a few caps in some Nokia asses?

Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
We will be all like doing nothing for a week (maybe more)but only to work on that N900 thing and to try new stuff on it...
Hell no, I'd be taunting this thread with "Posting from my N900 suckers!!!!"

j/k, j/k

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Hey Zico, how you holding up amigo? any nearer to going postal? Popping a few caps in some Nokia asses?
You don't want to know man... Nokia Sweden are planing to delay the delivery again, to December and maybe 2010. Just because they want the fix for the 3 simcard.. ridiculous if u ask me..

Hey Nuknuk .... i'm concious of the fact that people are saying that this thread threatens to go off topic at times so i'll try to stay on topic as much as i can and not upset too many folks.

As i've been away a few days could you please update me on what's been happening on Emmerdale?

Hey Nuknuk .... i'm concious of the fact that people are saying that this thread threatens to go off topic at times so i'll try to stay on topic as much as i can and not upset too many folks.

As i've been away a few days could you please update me on what's been happening on Emmerdale?
not a clue on emmerdale
i have been busy building a car.

You could get the n900 for free here http://www.gsmarena.com/mozilla_to_a...-news-1252.php

God this thread has been taken over by "special" teenagers.

a 19 day delay - oh dear. Arent Nokia a company of the devil.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange