Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Nuknuk i was taking the piss about Emmerdale lol i never took the express delivery cause i was due to be offshore on an oil rig when it was due to be delivered so it was pointless, hence the fact i was fek'd off about the device not being shipped on the Monday because as it stands i'm going to be offshore again while my N900 is sitting at my home doing zip.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
I know going loco down the phone isn't big nor clever but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better and it's something i will look forward to doing everyday until the device arrives. I've only had the one operator hang up on me but i am working hard to make this rise to at least 2 a day.

Keep you posted on my childish adventures

Nitchers aged 36 (and a half)
Don't you realize that by acting that way you are making it more likely that in the future it will be a lot more likely that Nokia (and others) will simply not bother to have real people at the other end of the phone? Why should they have to put up with childish abusive people like yourself? They will likely just put a robot answering system instead. I am embarrassed to have you in the community.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Last edited by rm42; 2009-11-12 at 15:56.

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
God this thread has been taken over by "special" teenagers.

a 19 day delay - oh dear. Arent Nokia a company of the devil.
It is a problem when

1) Your paying for a 3G connection you can't use

2) You were expecting the n900 to arrive sometime late October to Mid November and were planning on giving your current phone to your mother so she could have a cell phone while she was on her trip in Vietnam.

The way it is now (if Newegg does even get it on the 30th) it's cutting it very close for me. If it doesn't arrive soon after the 30th I'll be going cell phone less (I recently switched from Sprint to TMobile so I don't have any other GMS phones) for a month. And given how often I commute around for graduate school, my former campus, and work, not having a cell phone to reach people is going be annoying.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
Nuknuk i was taking the piss about Emmerdale lol i never took the express delivery cause i was due to be offshore on an oil rig when it was due to be delivered so it was pointless, hence the fact i was fek'd off about the device not being shipped on the Monday because as it stands i'm going to be offshore again while my N900 is sitting at my home doing zip.
BIG props to you! Admirable and hard working job! Especially hard if you have family at home.

I can see this would tick me off too if out on the rig and no N900 yet. Don't you guys work 12 on and 12 off?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rushmore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Cant you just buy a cheepie for jheez sake, here in UK you can get a brand new colour motobrick for like £10

The Following User Says Thank You to Kieron For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
BIG props to you! Admirable and hard working job! Especially hard if you have family at home.

I can see this would tick me off too if out on the rig and no N900 yet. Don't you guys work 12 on and 12 off?
12hrs shifts, mostly 15 at times, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and yeah all this changing dates is annoying and worst of all the device might arrive the day after i go back to the rig.

Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
Don't you realize that by acting that way you are making it more likely that in the future it will be a lot more likely that Nokia (and others) will simply not bother to have real people at the other end of the phone? Why should they have to put up with childish abusive people like yourself? They will likely just put a robot answering system instead. I am embarrassed to have you in the community.
And do you realize that being lied to 3 times a day for more than a week and being told that my devices (as i have 2 on order) will DEFINATELY be shipped on the 9th makes me wish to vent my anger and frustration in a manner that might not appeal to others. These lies that i speak of were intimated to me not by a retailer but Nokia themselves.

So i put it to you why should people like me have to put up with misinformation and stone cold lies when i am prepared to shell out my hard earned cash on 2 of their devices.

Remember i never forced them to give me that date they offered it and i made solid plans around it, only to once again be let down.

I do regret that i have embarrassed you by being in this communty and sincerely hope that not all here are as judgmental as yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nitchers For This Useful Post:
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
you work at a rig? omg you are so lucky. and you dare to nag about sales people telling you lies? grow up.

rig but still has to grow up. i mean... wtf, hypocracy here. grow hair on your balls. maybe you are just ventilating frustration from being called a ***** at the rig. okay i won't go any further. not my fight.

have to run, see ya later

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
It is a problem when

1) Your paying for a 3G connection you can't use

2) You were expecting the n900 to arrive sometime late October to Mid November and were planning on giving your current phone to your mother so she could have a cell phone while she was on her trip in Vietnam.

The way it is now (if Newegg does even get it on the 30th) it's cutting it very close for me. If it doesn't arrive soon after the 30th I'll be going cell phone less (I recently switched from Sprint to TMobile so I don't have any other GMS phones) for a month. And given how often I commute around for graduate school, my former campus, and work, not having a cell phone to reach people is going be annoying.
lol. comedy post of the week. I hope Nokia put this up on their wall.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
you work at a rig? omg you are so lucky. and you dare to nag about sales people telling you lies? grow up.

rig but still has to grow up. i mean... wtf, hypocracy here. grow hair on your balls. maybe you are just ventilating frustration from being called a ***** at the rig. okay i won't go any further. not my fight.

have to run, see ya later
none of my business... just opinion...
  • when telling people to grow up; you should probably try to get your spelling right at least - hypocracy is spelt hypocrisy
  • i believe the term is "venting" frustration; thanks for the good chuckle you gave me with ventilating though...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange