Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
This means what? Does it advance the subject any? The feeling I'm getting from some of the recent posts in this thread is that there are people like myself who are afraid they that either they:
He means you shouldn't have said/rushed to Nora how interested yu are in Marina. Anyhow, I'm also seriously tempted to click the 'resend' as the two weeks without any response mark closes in.

Well, at least I'm not the only one. I was thinking that maybe I wouldn't receive an e-mail until the N900 was ready to ship but since others have received an e-mail (well, at least one) I'm just a bit concerned.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
He means you shouldn't have said/rushed to Nora how interested yu are in Marina. Anyhow, I'm also seriously tempted to click the 'resend' as the two weeks without any response mark closes in.
Maybe they're applying Last In First Out on the queue instead of LILO..

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
Maybe they're applying Last In First Out on the queue instead of LILO..
A desktop paper pile stack would work like this.

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
A desktop paper pile stack would work like this.
Or any mail client set to put the most recent messages at the top of the list (instead of the bottom). Like Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
How much longer do we wait in radio silence before calling the whole device program an elaborate hoax to harvest email addresses for Forum Nokia?

Seriously, it's two weeks and counting, and not a peep from Nokia - just the usual black hole of communication. And I thought times had changed!

Quim, as the public face of what is rapidly becoming a farce it would be awfully nice to know that applications are proceeding in an orderly fashion... I would have expected an email confirming receipt of my application as a bare minimum, even if the confirmation was sent manually a few days after receipt.

But to have received no communication after 2 weeks just leaves me to believe my email was not received, so should I send it again? Or do I assume it's being processed, take pity on the over worked FN staff by not spamming them, and then run the risk of not getting a device at all?

NOKIA: WHAT IS GOING ON?

Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Barcelona, Spain
i'm going crazy tooo XDXD

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
We recommend you to use this option before the end of the year. We can't guarantee a discounted device for you after that date. In fact, the sooner you can answer the better since the requests will be dealt on a first come, first served basis.
The sooner the better, eh ?

Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
You need to publish your Python web framework in extras; you need to blog about it on planet; you should find a way of packaging your web apps (weblets? ;-)) as Debian packages (with a Depends on the framework) and publish those in Extras.
Well, Andrew, just so everyone knows it's all your fault :-)

http://fredp.lautre.net/blog/

Waiting for it to appear on Planet before launching the first Season...

The Following User Says Thank You to fpp For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Oh no, this is degenerating into another "Has your N900 shipped yet" thread!