Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
i still doubt that the distributors will get it before NOKIA USA does.
Oh they probably shouldn't. But after preorders are fufilled @ Nokia USA they should fufill other preorders before making it available to anyone in stores.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
It is a problem when

1) Your paying for a 3G connection you can't use
Unless something at T-mobile USA has changed, the data plan is not part of a post-paid contract obligation and you can add or remove it at will.

The Following User Says Thank You to klinglerware For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Oh they probably shouldn't. But after preorders are fufilled @ Nokia USA they should fufill other preorders before making it available to anyone in stores.
How wonder how many where ship and how many they can produce per day but surely they have a huge back log preorder to fill. We don't know the backlog is maybay many many times the current shippment and the per day production is not going to feed right away the backlog.

Originally Posted by dccupp View Post
If that's the case that means for US - Nokia > Amazon > Newegg > Dell but there's the other guy in the thread swears Dell will be getting it first.
Let me clarify.... this is the post I was referring to...

Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
Amazon is not a premuim retailer. The places i can confirm will get it first are all the flagships , MPD, Nokia and Dell.

With NokiaUSA and the N97 some people who didn't pre-order were getting theirs before people who pre-ordered. And I believe some at Amazon received theirs about the same time and some before other pre-orders at NokiaUSA.

The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomatteo For This Useful Post:
can someone just turn the GPS on my pre-order unit on, so that I can track where it is, and estimate when it will get to my house? That would be great... thanks.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
can someone just turn the GPS on my pre-order unit on, so that I can track where it is, and estimate when it will get to my house? That would be great... thanks.
A very sensible and reasonable request considering the circumstances!

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
According to NokiaUSA they are still taking pre-orders...

Originally Posted by God View Post
38 posts to go!
Almost at 3000, all we need is a rumour of further delays and we can hit 4000; but, the key question is can we get this thread over 9000?

When I spoke to Nokia USA they said people ordering in aug/sep will get their devices in the next few days, while people that ordered in oct and this month will get it by the end of the month.

Basically the first batch is just for preorders, and the the majority of stock will come at the end of this month.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange