Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by KTSANG View Post
I dont think I have mentioned N900 nor Maemo!
Then you should've posted somewhere else than Maemo forum and mentioned that it's not about Maemo or N900.

Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
Then you should've posted somewhere else than Maemo forum and mentioned that it's not about Maemo or N900.
I see what u mean now. Sorry. What I was hoping to do was to let more people know how Nokia does their business!

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Originally Posted by KTSANG View Post
I see what u mean now. Sorry. What I was hoping to do was to let more people know how Nokia does their business!
I think everyone at least one time, had run in an error in whichever company visited or buy their product. But it doesn't mean that my error should be alarming others to not use their product. Instead should be more like Hey I just had this problem with "whichever product" and, elaborate the problem to help others in that case. Screaming NO and Don't wont help! my 2 cents.
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
KTSANG we already know the pit falls of Ovi store but thank you for trying to point this out to others. (no sarcasm intended)

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
@all

at least that "mystuff" does not work for me.
I see only one (free) application, which i downloaded (i think, it was the very first one). However, i have some additional free and non-free application bought/downloaded which are *not* shown in the list.

strange.
Well, it's not (yet) a problem as long as i have these apps installed on my n900.

nexus

Facepalm - I love the tag!

Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
I think everyone at least one time, had run in an error in whichever company visited or buy their product. But it doesn't mean that my error should be alarming others to not use their product. Instead should be more like Hey I just had this problem with "whichever product" and, elaborate the problem to help others in that case. Screaming NO and Don't wont help! my 2 cents.
I think the problem has been elaborated clearly (even if it is not a problem with N900 nor Maemo)! I never said "NO and Don't" either, I just said "think twice"!

Plus, I promised them I would let as many people as possible know how Nokia does their business!

Last edited by KTSANG; 2010-07-20 at 15:36.

Originally Posted by Tiboric View Post
KTSANG we already know the pit falls of Ovi store but thank you for trying to point this out to others. (no sarcasm intended)
Thanks. At least I know that they dont do this to me alone.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ leigh-on-sea, UK
Oh here we go... sigh

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Tags
facepalm