Notices

Just a quick question about drug wars, It appears to only play for 30 days (in game time) and then shuts down. is there anyway someone can edit the game so that it would allow you to play unlimited? Maybe thats not even possible...thanks!

You could probably edit it, but all drugwars games I have ever played have only lasted 30 days.

Yeah, same here all the computer versions ive played end after 30 days as well. I kinda figured that it would be a pretty simple edit, but I would have no idea where to start. I was hopeing someone on here with a little knowledge could either do it, or post up some advice if its something easy enuf.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I have tried that version of Dopewars (unfortunately another example of an application floating around the forum instead of living in Extras).

Well, it works, but unfortunately some of the items in the screen are too tiny so it's quite difficult to play with it.

I hope it gets someone's attention as it wouldn't require too much changes to work properly.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Actually, the Palm OS version is far more playable through GarnetVM than the native one.