Closed Thread
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
Someone tell me how to had pics to a reply so I can prove my case and Best Buy does sell n810's and the n series well as far as NewYork they do. Everyone should know New York gets everything first.If you call this best buy # of Mount Vernon NY 914 664 4425 and ask if they sell the n810 in the phone dept you will get a yes and if you a brave enough to ask if there was a typo of 99.99 on the flier last week you will get a yes and if anyone got one at that price "YES" Why would I lie about something so petty its not worth it. I hate drama and if I was so called lying I would at least say 250 or more. And how am I scam artist....from Nigeria WTF. All I know is that I got mine for 108 and I put that on everyhing I love [and I love alot of stuff} And to address the haters dont get angry because you still are saving to get yours and will pay over 400 for it. And dont wait for the price to go down because its not hitting 108 hahah. If you really want a scam for a n810 go to Mystore.com, there my friends is where you will find real Nigerians.

Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
Originally Posted by pronuke View Post
Sadavyk ,

Did I read your post correctly? Did you actually purchase 300 n810's for $108 each?

If so - dude, how about throwing your forum bro's a bone and share the wealth. I won't even complain if you mark them up and make a good profit!

I've only had my n800 for two weeks, but will gladly "trade up" for that price.
Dude i was bullsh*ting lol

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
I looked up the Store Locations of BestBuy. The Phone number that Turbo1Negro posted here at ITT is correct and is that of the BestBuy Store # 471 in Mount Vernon, NY.

Mount Vernon NY (Store 471)
555 E Sandford Blvd
Mount Vernon, NY 10550-4736
Phone: 914-664-4425
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm
Sun 11:00am-7:00pm

So, just now I called the Mount Vernon , BestBuy.
I had them connect me to their mobile Phone Dept. I talked to a Sales Agent, asking about N810. I even said that they had the details of this in their Flier last week. They surely never even heard of Nokia N810, but told me that they had the Nokia N800 available.

So, I think that either Turbo1Negro got some other phone perhaps a used 6810 (?) the # 6 of which got rubbed off or something / perhaps he is hitting the weed a tad too hard.

Last edited by Arjun; 2008-01-03 at 17:01.

What Mr. TN says is true and there is a very simple explanation for the low price.

His postings are actually being ported here from 18 months in the future when the
N810 is being liquidated to clear the way for newer models. These include the NWM900 which features WiMax and the exciting, new BS910, which sports a tiny, pop-out lance to monitor the users blood glucose levels.

The Following User Says Thank You to lad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That's not your seat TexRat, that's my lap. But uh... carry on.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Leave it to Hedgie the Wannabe Troll to spoil a good drama.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
ok , turbo , what the hell are you even doing with a tablet if you cant figure out how to add a picture to a post , it aint that hard... and if you cant figure that out , can i ask , have you figured out that the little itty bitty button on top of the 810 is for turning it on???

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
This is dedicated to Lad and his sidekick munky261 and Tex rat keep your head up hahahaha
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...7/IMG_1653.jpg

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
number one , printing on the back of a best buy receipt is blue.... i can photoshop a pic of john holmes' wang onto a pic of me , doesnt mean it is real

1-888-BEST-BUY says there is no SKU #8586014 and no N810.

Closed Thread