Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
and yeah, I watch it. With or without my lady. I'm grown... ;P

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
But the best part of private mode is that you still have access to all the history which you want to remember and just lose the part which you dont want. This is different from clearing history where you lose the history you want to have.

The Following User Says Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Not that I would dream of encouraging people to look at holiday shopping on their n900 (of course not!) but the comments about screen size and usability for err... 'leisure' purposes did cross my mind when I saw this video. A few nice other vids from the same source, too.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Personally, I'm waiting for Truecrypt to be ported to Maemo 5, for offline holiday shopping purposes.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Strange, how men want to be so secretive about something so natural. Don't worry, she knows. She has better intuition than you are able to gasp. Why not invite her over to watch with you? Provided you stay vendor neutral I bet she'll love it, feel inspired, open up to new dimensions, etc.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
On the N810 MicroB has a "Tools" sub-menu that along with "Settings", "Components" (plug-ins), and "Downloads" has a sub-sub-menu called "Clear".
Maemo 5:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
Strange, how men want to be so secretive about something so natural. Don't worry, she knows. She has better intuition than you are able to gasp. Why not invite her over to watch with you? Provided you stay vendor neutral I bet she'll love it, feel inspired, open up to new dimensions, etc.
My girl's pretty gangsta then, because she watches it with me, and I rarely watch without her. Its her thing more than mine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christexaport For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
My girl's pretty gangsta then, because she watches it with me, and I rarely watch without her. Its her thing more than mine.
One of the top 3 things a woman can say to a man:

"Let's watch some pr0n."

For the life of me I can't think of the other 2.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
HA
I like that

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
give me all ur wifes email addresses this is just.... *slams head against keyboard and walks away to another thread*

Tags
nsfw