Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by jaark View Post
It looks very much like Crush the Castle
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Armo...ush-the-castle

Not that that's a bad thing - I'm almost certainly getting this
Wow, thanks alot. Game is pretty fun. There goes my whole day

did anyone gety Crush the Castle working on the N900?

it doesn't work for me :-(

My Blog

Now this game looks awesome!! Any thoughs on when it will be done and ready for some massive gaming? =9

Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
did anyone gety Crush the Castle working on the N900?

it doesn't work for me :-(
Nor for me
I did try it yesterday bgut forgot to say. we'll just have to wait for this one - we're used to waiting, right ?

Originally Posted by Kevven View Post
Now this game looks awesome!! Any thoughs on when it will be done and ready for some massive gaming? =9
Originally Posted by jaark View Post
we'll just have to wait for this one - we're used to waiting, right ?
Not much waiting is needed anymore, I submitted the first release to Ovi Store yesterday.
Nokia will run some final QA for it and if everything goes as planned the game should be out hopefully in a week.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Not much waiting is needed anymore, I submitted the first release to Ovi Store yesterday.
Nokia will run some final QA for it and if everything goes as planned the game should be out hopefully in a week.
So can we hope to download it from the Ovi store in a week?

But seriously, it is great to see more professional quality software being released for the platform.

Originally Posted by zuti View Post
So can we hope to download it from the Ovi store in a week? .
Actually, good point, that's a prospect I totally forgot. I have no idea when Ovi Store actually opens.

Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Actually, good point, that's a prospect I totally forgot. I have no idea when Ovi Store actually opens.
Speaking of which, what about the price? Will it equal to the Iphone counterpart? I can dream, but with 63 unique levels I don't except it to be free...

By the way, will there be any differences between the versions? A Maemo exclusive level wouldn't sound too bad...

Last edited by c0rt3x; 2009-12-12 at 16:00.

Originally Posted by c0rt3x View Post
Speaking of which, what about the price? Will it equal to the Iphone counterpart? I can dream, but with 63 unique levels I don't except it to be free...
The details about the pricing is still bit open so I can't comment any definitive about that yet, sorry.

However, the configuration is going to be little different from how we brought it out for iPhone. On iPhone there is only the paid app with 63 levels. On N900 in the spirit of open platform we actually made the fully working game with 21 levels free. In case you get addicted to it (and you will ) there will be also a separate paid level pack containing 42 more levels.

And as for more level packs, well, it's up to you.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Nice one! Cant wait to try this