Active Topics

Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
I don't need to use a stylus
It's true, I don't use the stylus much either. The only time I find it indispensable is when I'm playing Lexulous Email Scrabble. The flash app is quite small and having a stylus to drag letters onto the board is much easier.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
Hmm mine is still where it should be. I tend to find it hard to lose it. Simply because I always replace it back as soon as I don't need it... even if that means having to take it out every 5 seconds

But I so rarely need it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ruskie For This Useful Post:
haha i thought i lost it today...i panicked for about 5 mins. then i remember using it at home and leaving it next to my computer... -.-

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The InterWeb
Nope, never lost a stylus of any device. But I've made a habit of putting it back in the device when I'm done instead of putting it on the table or my desk.

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
A plastic hair comb (held like a pencil) works well as an emergency stylus (photo).

Regards,
Roger

Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
A plastic hair comb (held like a pencil) works well as an emergency stylus
Actually not that well. Most (cheap) plastic hair combs are made with 2 molds and those leave a small sharp edge on the gap. Thus, the comb will very likely have a sharp edge, even if you don't feel it well with your fingers. And that sharp edge goes for both scratching the screen as well as damaging the hair as every pin of the comb has 2 sharp edges.

For people with longer hair, those sharp edges on typical plastic hair combs do really make a huge difference. I wouldn't try one of those as a emergency stylus. Of course if you smooth out the sharp edges thoroughly before using it as emergency stylus, sure.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Hafnia
@nnod how to you hunt mushrooms?

I mean do you lay around with a big riffle waiting for at mushroom to come by ?

Sorry have a bad sense of humour I know...

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
BETTER GUARD YOUR STYLUS WITH YOUR LIFE. OK I exaggerate. Point is, Nokia did not produce/sell spare styli for the N8x0 (or stopped long ago), which is piss-poor product support.

The Following User Says Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
BETTER GUARD YOUR STYLUS WITH YOUR LIFE. OK I exaggerate. Point is, Nokia did not produce/sell spare styli for the N8x0 (or stopped long ago), which is piss-poor product support.
Indeed... Would be nice to know to be able to get a new stylus for like 5 euro or something. Nokia would make a nice profit out of it and users would be happy.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phantasm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by whc View Post
@nnod how to you hunt mushrooms?

I mean do you lay around with a big riffle waiting for at mushroom to come by ?

Sorry have a bad sense of humour I know...

but i'm still laughing my *** off..... lol

Tags
get one from ebay eos