Notices

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
got my wii mote to connect...

'wiicontrol' conflicts with 'transition control' app

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-02-09 at 03:06.

anyone got a working wiicontrol config file..??

Not really interested in games but can this be used for basic phone control when using TV out?

Trying to find a way to control it remotely when watching vids.

im trying to get this to work, problem is n900 doesnt really have keyboard shortcuts for apps.... you can change desktops...

Isn't there some kind of generic bluetooth game controller that would be compatible with the N900's bluetooth, instead of all this fudging around with the Wii controller? I mean, if you think about it, we really don't want Wii control, with its 3D-directional functionality - we really just want a standard 8-way/6button controller, that happens to transmit its info via bluetooth instead of wires.

Isn't there something already on the market like this, that could be/already is configured to work with the N900?

This seems like a much more direct route to what we (myself included) want - remote control of emu's, and getting us away from that god-forsaken keyboard for controls! Of course, there's the "wow" factor when you show up at your friend's house and start playing emulators on your phone with his/her Wii controller, to be sure. But for practical matters, I think there must be a better solution. Anybody have an answer to this query?

please see this thread

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=43050

I have WiiMote functioning FULLY with FULL HELP included

Hello Everybody

Please help me I try to connect the Wii Control with my nokia N900 but i don't have the (Wiicontrol Application). I canīt find it. Can you give me the page where i can download ? Thanks you. I want to play mario snes game with wii control but i donīt know what to do

HHEELLPP

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Hello Everybody

Please help me I try to connect the Wii Control with my nokia N900 but i don't have the (Wiicontrol Application). I canīt find it. Can you give me the page where i can download ? Thanks you. I want to play mario snes game with wii control but i donīt know what to do

HHEELLPP
Its in extra-devel. called wiicontrol.. unfortently it uses python to connect through bluetooth.. and it seems latest update introduced a bug in the script.. so until its been fixed in some future update wiicontrol does not work..

The bug stands as resolved.. how ever i dont know how to get the fix.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10029

Thankīs Mthbob Can someone help me ??? I need the page where i can download it

Thank you

Tags
wee wee, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wii