Active Topics

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
my initial response when i first opened the box was

"hey it's not big, it's not too heavy either"

then i hand it over to my cousin

he goes "wtf are you talking about, you don't call this big?"

haha, i was first weighing it in my hand without the battery =P
any ways, i still don't think it's too big or heavy. I'ma 5'2, 125 pound male, and coming from a thin and lightweight phone, having this be my first smart phone / mobile computer, I thought it would be heavier. Either way, it's not like it's anywhere as big as my wallet

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
It's the smallest laptop I've ever owned.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
Originally Posted by qole View Post
It's the smallest laptop I've ever owned.
hmmm good point..

ME 2!!

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

My friends girlfriend discovered that my n900 is much better to use with long(fake) fingernails than friends iphone. plus points to me
So its a mens device but also very good for babes

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Phoenix, Cochin, Bad Durkheim
Makes me wonder - Aren't there any ladies in this forum who would like to respond to this statement...
" N900 is made for TRUE MEN!!"

Or is this forum full of men only ???

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
My wife wants one after she saw what mine can do compared to her iPhone

Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Studies have shown that the n900 is massive enough to have its own gravitational field. Experts believe that by the end of the year, there will be enough n900s in the world to effectively negate the moon's affect on the oceans' tidal currents. If all the n900s came together at the same location, it is highly probable that a gravitational singularity would form, effectively destroying the entire planet. You have been warned.
Brand new WinMo phones have also been known to be much larger than the N900, and have attempted to suck them into their gravitation field. (HTC Touch Pro 2 - its a monster) Luckily for the intrepid N900, it has hundreds of dedicated and intelligent users to keep this from happening =P

I agree with that post, and the another thing that no much people know about resistive screen benefits, hear my story!

I had before iPHONE and Blackberry storm, of coarse the Iphone screen is more friendly, but my bigger problem with Iphone and storm was when I'm using gloves in 0º degrees and is impossible to touch the screen without take off the gloves, plus I love ride on motorcycle on the weekends and the N900 works perfect when you wear gloves, and it is for me is a huge advantage on Nokia N900.

I really love the N900 with all problems it has. I don't remember the last time I touch my Storm and my Iphone after get the N900.

Regards!

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
I'm a 5" 103 lbs chick and i have no complaints even through i have small hands. love it! Came from using an unlocked jailbroken iphone.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
first off... just cause no fellow ladies have responded, GREAT title u have there o.O :P way to be inclusive

but to speak from a woman perspective... the n900 isnt really that big. i remember the first time i opened the box and went "oh this isn't as big as i thought it would be". mind you it is a heavy piece of hardware, but i like that weight. lets me know im actually carrying it. besides its thickness, it is slightly smaller than most smartphones out there. and i dont carry a purse (hate them too bulky), i mainly carry it in my jean or jacket pocket, no problems there. and i have slightly small hands, so the keyboard actually doesnt feel cramped at all and allows me to type mad fast.

its been a great media player, took it around traveling, it literally replaced my laptop.

Tags
one-star thread