Notices

Originally Posted by jim_0068 View Post
um, not trying to be a douche here but why are people still trying to use the plug in from any repository for facebook when facebook released their chat to everyone using the jabber protocol which the n900 has built in?
I think the Facebook plugin allows stuff like updating your facebook status from with your IM status (I currently have to use the twitter plugin and the twitter app on Facebook for that) and reading your friends' stsuses into contacts, though I could be wrong.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Colorado
For Facebook chat i set up Jabber and use that. It works a lot better than the other one that resends all the messages when ever you close the window and get a new IM. And contacts integration is great with Hermes IMO. Love how it adds all the birthdays! Lastly the mStatus statusbar plugin works great here... Updating my status has never been easier

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by Kurele View Post
For Facebook chat i set up Jabber and use that. It works a lot better than the other one that resends all the messages when ever you close the window and get a new IM. And contacts integration is great with Hermes IMO. Love how it adds all the birthdays! Lastly the mStatus statusbar plugin works great here... Updating my status has never been easier
@Kurele, How did you set-up jabber for Facebook chat?

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by deziredd View Post
@Kurele, How did you set-up jabber for Facebook chat?
found it...

http://www.facebook.com/sitetour/chat.php