Did anybody else besides me buy a phone during this promotion and not received their free phone yet??

Originally Posted by 2008Deere850J View Post
Did anybody else besides me buy a phone during this promotion and not received their free phone yet??
wow... thats crazy i hope you get yuoru phone. that sucks that it took so long. idk, something aboiut this whole deal seemed a bit scammy to me anyway. i was scared to touch it. good luck though!

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ CA USA
I ordered a phone during this promotion and i have to yet to receive my free phone.

I called Nokia last week and they said it will take up to 30 days for them to ship the phone.

I would be very cautious making any purchasing decision based on a promotional offer of any type from Nokia. I have twice failed to receive rebates offered directly by Nokia on high end phones. In both cases I sent in all required materials (and photocopied them so I could prove it). Read these forums, a LOT of people failed to receive the $50 gift card offered by Nokia when the N900 went on sale. I've called the number on the rebate multiple times and they've had me resubmit my information multiple times and still nothing. Nokia & the company it hired to process the rebates should be prosecuted for fraud.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ CA USA
Hello All i got my phones today....Yes i did say phones... it must have been a fluke but they sent me two N76 black.... now they will go on ebay....

hmmmm how much would those go on ebay for? 100$ each? so basically if you ordered a phone @ 350$ thats with an extra effort actually 66% off at 150$! not such a bad deal(if you actually get them from Nokia)

I just tried to get the $50 rebate that I am still within the 30 days to receive but the promo ended on June 30th and they won't honor the deal. They just apologized and said they would notify the rest of the team. I'm glad I got the phone and I still received a pretty good deal but its the principle.