Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Its already in the Ovi Store..
ah ok sry.i was too lazy to read the whole thread

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
I tried the lite (and only version available), and it seems like an okay game. I would probably pay $3.00 - $4.00 for it, let's see what price it comes in at.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Updated first post with install file (helpful for people with troubles installing or not able to find the game in their country)

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
The lite version is quite lame given it just has two levels to play Waiting for the paid version... if it ever gets released...

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
Early today this was 1e at Ovi, now its gone.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
The lite version has 3 levels. I really like it a lot. I let my daughters play it and they love it. I then pulled out my 5230 Nuron and bought it for $.99 from the symbian Ovi Store!!!!! I'll probably let my 2 duaghters buy it for their Nurons as well. I may buy it for my N900 as well when available.

I am all for supporting developers that make simple, friendly and original games. Of course, it is not the first of its type but it is the type of only a few have made. Level 3 is fun with the added obstacle of water. I hope some of you purchase the game as well. The developers didn't have to make it for Maemo and somebody put in hours on the clock for us.

I find it amazing to be able to run the game on 2 different OSes (Maemo, Symbian 5th). QT?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
The lite version has 3 levels. I really like it a lot. I let my daughters play it and they love it. I then pulled out my 5230 Nuron and bought it for $.99 from the symbian Ovi Store!!!!! I'll probably let my 2 duaghters buy it for their Nurons as well. I may buy it for my N900 as well when available.

I am all for supporting developers that make simple, friendly and original games. Of course, it is not the first of its type but it is the type of only a few have made. Level 3 is fun with the added obstacle of water. I hope some of you purchase the game as well. The developers didn't have to make it for Maemo and somebody put in hours on the clock for us.

I find it amazing to be able to run the game on 2 different OSes (Maemo, Symbian 5th). QT?
I agree with your sentiments, there is a general lack of commercial application support for Maemo (given the circumstances, understandable), and any developer that puts in the time and effort should be rewarded.

Cheers,

travla

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Can't download from ovi store or using the Crazy Hamster install file.
It always says "can't find the package".

Any help?

Thanks

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by SSLMM View Post
Can't download from ovi store or using the Crazy Hamster install file.
It always says "can't find the package".

Any help?

Thanks
Google can Help you find what you are looking for!!!

Can Someone post the .deb file pleeeaseeee )