Active Topics

I did some searches on this, and apparently the best answer is to find someone with a compatible phone and use it to charge your battery. Another option is to buy a battery charger from eBay. That's all I have.

The Following User Says Thank You to Descalzo For This Useful Post:
Here's a solution I heard of:

http://forums.internettablettalk.com...1&postcount=27

The Following User Says Thank You to Descalzo For This Useful Post:
@Alb3rtO

If you have an n96 or n95 8gb spare you can connect the battery to those terminals and it will charge (the battery will hang out the phone though but it will be fine)

Once you get charge and your phone gets back up and running let me know how your phone reacts to charging and connecting to your PC through USB.

Last edited by Bazza; 2010-09-27 at 09:06.

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
@Alb3rtO

If you have an n96 or n95 8gb spare you can connect the battery to those terminals and it will charge (the battery will hang out the phone though but it will be fine)

Once you get charge and your phone gets back up and running let me know how your phone reacts to charging and connecting to your PC through USB.
I just speak with someone who have a nokia n96 ...Later will come with the phone and Ac adapter on my house.... After i will try to recharche like you say ... I will post the result!
Thnx for tryng to help me!

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Malaysia
Might not be much help, but what i did was just leave the phone on the charger for half hour, then UNPLUG charger and then restart.
My phone can never seem to restart while connected to the charger.

Originally Posted by Alb3rtO View Post
I just speak with someone who have a nokia n96 ...Later will come with the phone and Ac adapter on my house.... After i will try to recharche like you say ... I will post the result!
Thnx for tryng to help me!
No problem,

With the n96 it sits at an angle and hangs out of the phone but works you may need to use some sticky tape to keep it in place.

The n95 8gb however sits in nicely but just hangs out of the phone, no sticky tape needed.

i just make the exchange batery but the phone make the same problems loop after loop.In the Control Pannel the device is looping for drivers,he found the corect drivers but looping.

Sorry Alb3rtO but what did you mean by 'loop after loop in the control panel' ?

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Sorry Alb3rtO but what did you mean by 'loop after loop in the control panel' ?
In the device manager where you can see the driver if it or not recognized by the windows.... But never mind i think is a battery problem .,... She don`t have v... The regular voltaj is 3.7 and mine have 2.8 ... Some problems tomorow i will buy a new one

Ah i see now, sorry having a dumb moment.

Now you have charge and without any cables connected does your phone boot at all?

Tags
boot problem, nokia n900