Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Oh, and don't forget everyone: remember to bring your N900's if you have them! Being two years old in most cases, I'd be curious to see what mods/hacks you all have on them...
Yes, I would love to see how ppl have customized their N900s as well. Would the afternoon, say 1pm to 3pm, either Jan 8 or 9 work for most folks?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Yes, I would love to see how ppl have customized their N900s as well. Would the afternoon, say 1pm to 3pm, either Jan 8 or 9 work for most folks?
I'm open to meeting whenever... I just need at least a day notice and I can be there.. A 1pm meeting is a good idea...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

perfect now am going to mug you all :P i want an n9 badly but I like in the UK lol

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
perfect now am going to mug you all :P i want an n9 badly but I like in the UK lol
Try and get mine

When it comes to my N9... Chuck Norris got roundhouse kicked by me

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Also voting for 1PM on Sunday the 8th.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
1pm on Sunday the 8th works for me...the suggestion of the 9th just wouldn't work, since I'm at my job M-F 9-5. I take it the consensus is the Panera at Federal Plaza?

@Arie - Is there any reason I should bring my laptop for any mods I like, or should having my N9 be enough? Looking forward to playing with your N8 a bit as well, since you were mentioning it to me before over PM :].

Originally Posted by levintruenoae86 View Post
1pm on Sunday the 8th works for me...the suggestion of the 9th just wouldn't work, since I'm at my job M-F 9-5. I take it the consensus is the Panera at Federal Plaza?

@Arie - Is there any reason I should bring my laptop for any mods I like, or should having my N9 be enough? Looking forward to playing with your N8 a bit as well, since you were mentioning it to me before over PM :].
Just a way to transfer all the mods to people if they want them... I have all of the mods that I use in a folder on mass storage on MyDocs since I flash the N9 so often...

The N8's best part is the camera, the rest is average...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Just a way to transfer all the mods to people if they want them... I have all of the mods that I use in a folder on mass storage on MyDocs since I flash the N9 so often...

The N8's best part is the camera, the rest is average...
Hmm....I may just bring an external hard drive, I'll decide on that.

As for the N8...well, I've never seen one in the flesh, so that'll be nice. But I'm also a photographer, so the camera being awesome is definitely of interest to me :].

Originally Posted by levintruenoae86 View Post
Hmm....I may just bring an external hard drive, I'll decide on that.

As for the N8...well, I've never seen one in the flesh, so that'll be nice. But I'm also a photographer, so the camera being awesome is definitely of interest to me :].
Someone should bring a laptop, I'd bring one, but don't have one with me on this trip...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Someone should bring a laptop, I'd bring one, but don't have one with me on this trip...
@Arie: Thanks. I'll have a netbook handy.