Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^^ Yup correct that's exactly what the numpty wanted to post the link to earlier but screwed it...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
^^ Yup correct that's exactly what the numpty wanted to post the link to earlier but screwed it...
LOL! Adopting my word ey

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Oh no RUN... GOW is going to sue me for patent infringement

On the other hand, yeah was really numpty of me...wasted it now Kabouik can't even try it and resolve his issue...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Oh no RUN... GOW is going to sue me for patent infringement

On the other hand, yeah was really numpty of me...wasted it now Kabouik can't even try it and resolve his issue...
Im no Apple!

I solved his issue the ONLY way that actually would've worked, I have been having this issue since my N900 due to texting my girlfriend ALOT

He backed up and should be able to follow the post earlier to recover his contacts

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post

I solved his issue the ONLY way that actually would've worked, I have been having this issue since my N900 due to texting my girlfriend ALOT

Well this puts all doubts to rest...Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a solution to this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=15

One thing, does this delete all your messages and contacts? If it does you might want to warn people because the backup thing might not necessarily mean that deletion will occur...

Btw, tracker has increased issues since pr1.3 It's been bugging an increased number of people...I was nearly caught out by it but managed to fix things up without losing data before it did damage...Its become like a random groblin popping up every now and then for no reason...

One thing, does this delete all your messages and contacts? If it does you might want to warn people because the backup thing might not necessarily mean that deletion will occur...

Btw, tracker has increased issues since pr1.3 It's been bugging an increased number of people...I was nearly caught out by it but managed to fix things up without losing data before it did damage...Its become like a random groblin popping up every now and then for no reason...
Yeah this does delete all tracker information, this error is due to a corruption in the tracker database, that occurs because tracker is quite simply r3tarded and unable to deal with high volumes of info streaming in during a quick succession of texts to either one or multiple people.

I will add a nice warning, check it out in a sec

@OP could you please write [SOLVED] at the beginning of the thread title

ps. This has been an issue since the N900 and even before PR1.3, although PR1.3 did introduce it more frequently

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-08-07 at 18:14.

GOW if its a corruption in the tracker database it should be able to be fixed with some modifications to the db file...If anyone here has the same issue and can share your .db file it would be great to figure out the errors...

Maybe that would help even more in the future by simply pointing people with some skills to what they need to edit and they could do so hence preventing losing all their texts...

In the interim, we have to stick to a full deletion to get things working again...

Nice Warning BTW...

GOW if its a corruption in the tracker database it should be able to be fixed with some modifications to the db file...If anyone here has the same issue and can share your .db file it would be great to figure out the errors...

Maybe that would help even more in the future by simply pointing people with some skills to what they need to edit and they could do so hence preventing losing all their texts...

In the interim, we have to stick to a full deletion to get things working again...

Nice Warning BTW...
Thanks

This is the original N900 thread about fixing this issue. It involved deleting the databases themselves instead of doing a tracker clear. But there was a method on this forum about extract the corrupt SqLite database and then viewing it on a pc to see for the corruption.

Anyways here ya go

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...65&postcount=6

My Contributions

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Thanks a lot to all of you guys! I edited the first post so that the solution is easily found by other users.

I was able to restore my contacts at my arrival, using a WiFi connection to check TMO out. :]

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
234567890-]\
:"ghfa