Active Topics

Poll: Will you buy the Jolla phone?
Poll Options
Will you buy the Jolla phone?

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Lol, did anyone tell you you're funny? Well, limited other half is the box with all kinds of covers (I guess) while the regular limited edition phone comes with 1 color (I guess of your choice).. Or maybe comes with the 4 default covers.
oh yeah ! Not a big deal i am not preodering anyway will buy one later yup everyone tells me i am funny and u just said that

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

The question is how jolla will keep the heat up and not be forgotten until Christmas. Personally I don't think we have to wait until DEC. I'm leaning more towards Sept/Oct.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
After havoing tooooo many reports about this fanboy discussion I moved it here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90604

Please, stay there or someone will get hurt!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Some more interest here.

The Following User Says Thank You to Artyom For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
After havoing tooooo many reports about this fanboy discussion I moved it here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90604

Please, stay there or someone will get hurt!
Wait! Come back, You're are not done here

Why not mix all the Offline jolla thread to one jolla thread. It's hard to keep up with all the moments.

Please do some proper magic here and create One Jolla thread to rule them all, One Jolla thread to find them,
One JOlla thread to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Edit: and we are suddenly left OT and is back in At again. What a ride...nice cleaning. Thanks

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-07-01 at 19:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
oh god one day tmo would be troll.maemo.org !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
oh god one day tmo would be troll.maemo.org !
Uhm, seems legit

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
I'm an ex N9 user and currently WP8 user. I am lucky that I don't use a lot of apps or I play almost no game on my phone. Most important things for me are email, camera and browsing.

But still, I use popular apps like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Youtube, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype and Shazam. I'm sure there will be great apps eventually for open-api apps (actually probably better than the crappy Facebook app on WP8) but unfortunately the last 4 apps are closed API. Also there are huge amount of high quality camera apps on WP8 right now.

My N9 had better social integration like GTalk and Facebook chat, I'm sure Jolla will be like that as well. Also being open source and more end-user oriented it will be updated faster than WP8 (we still don't have a lot of cool features of N9, like glance screen, flip to silence, double tap to wake etc...).

So I haven't decided yet. I loved my N9 and still miss it but WP8 is right now the solid third platform with almost all the apps I use. I'll most probably watch some review videos on Youtube after it is released and decide.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Jolla supports USB OTG!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Jolla supports USB OTG!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
says whom?

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
fanboy, gy_wp_sy, jolla, jolla phone, theoclueless, theotool