Active Topics

So the answer is no.

That is not "about usable".

Or is the answer yes?

It is a pity that your "answer" to a simple yes/no question is a link to a thread that does not actually answers the question.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Matan For This Useful Post:
Any one plz,
So is this MeeGo going to released for us or it will be for developers.
tnx

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
where are the wonderful news about n900, Meego, PR 1.3 and other good stuff today?

Originally Posted by Matan View Post
It is a pity that your "answer" to a simple yes/no question is a link to a thread that does not actually answers the question.
Looks like a definite "no" to me:

Originally Posted by bug 3551 comment 18
Rejecting for 1.1 - xterm will be removed from the image in 1.1 - it will be
added back in 1.2 with the mcompositor fixes

Posts: 205 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ manila, philippines
i think it would have been better if they announced it right on the day that 1.3 and meego is available aready. it's like torture for me to keep checking if it's already there. LOL

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by !!Nokia N900!! View Post
Any one plz,
So is this MeeGo going to released for us or it will be for developers.
tnx
MeeGo is already available to everyone.

i just love these news, at elast i will be monitoring the meego blog now :P

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Ehh... what have you been smoking. The n900 was awhile the most powerful. Now you'll get most power per dollar. In Sweden you could buy the n900 for 5000 sek and the Nexus for 7000 sek. Now i think the n900 goes for 3000-3500 sek.

Apple are famous to overprice.. they normaly take double the price for what it is worth.
How did you know that? I've been smoking my fish mate.
Well that's europe, I'm talking about in Pacific region. How much is N97-mini over there? here is $1150 NZD and iPhone4 is $1200 16Gb.

Think about it, which one is more over priced?

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
well here in germany the n97 mini costs about 300 EUR.. but the iphone 4 costs 1000 EUR, so which one is overpriced now?!

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by SD. View Post
Since the release of Flash 10.1, manufacturers no longer have to pay per device.

Can I license Flash Player for distribution on mobile devices?

Members of the Open Screen Project are able to distribute Flash Player 10.1 with their devices royalty free; however, a license (contract) still needs to be in place between Adobe and the licensee. Learn more about the Open Screen Project.
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/faq/

Times have changed at Adobe. They need Flash on every platform they can get. The Android version is free for all in the Android Market. It's up to Nokia to port Flash 10.1 with hardware acceleration and all the bells and whistles, but since Maemo is dying and the focus has shifted to MeeGo they probably won't do it anytime soon, or ever.
just like I've been saying all along Nokia are the reason why flash 10.1 is not on the n900.
the reasons why is
1. Nokia wants everyone to upgrade to N9 for it
or
2. performance is just not good enough on n900 for Nokia to want to release it.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2010-10-17 at 06:38.

Tags
bestthreadever, meego, o6eew, open mobile ftw, pr1.3, stop talking, wegoo meego