Active Topics

no difference

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
No windows knowledge here, sorry. Two more things go through my mind:
Is the battery fully charged? Try to charge it in another phone, may be in a Nokia Store, or an external charger.
Is the fiasco image in the directory, where you run the windows command shell? May be keep the directory as simple as possible.

am gonna do that

hh,i really feel exhausted of my phone,,charged and tried again but no promises,,i just cant find any other solution,,feel like i have tried what i can.damn

Well you could try some Ubuntu or Debian based Live-CD's! Did you also try to achieve some result with Nokia-Suite?

i just managed to reflash ma phone since all the fear/stress i have had,,,i just wanted to thx U michaaa62 for the help & ecourage that u provided,,,,thhhxx

can someone make a table for 10gb for installing apps,and the rest for MyDocs plzz

Originally Posted by n900cracker View Post
can someone make a table for 10gb for installing apps,and the rest for MyDocs plzz
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=286

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
I was able repartition my device successfully using "Solution #6: Custom repartitioning from a linux PC" in the http://wiki.maemo.org/Repartitioning_the_flash and my Ubuntu box. I now have 1 gb swap, 10 gb home, and the remainder 20ish gb MyDocs. gnu parted and my n900 fought for a bit when I tried to unmout some of the partitions to allow resizing, however i found that disabling and re-enabling the USB support on the n900 (u key) sever times was able over come this. after gnu parted was able to modify the disk everything went smoothly...well until i disabled r&d mode and tried to reboot. it would only boot to the four dots on the screen then turn off again. a quick reflash of the vanilla was able to fixed this. in conclusion, if you don't mind doing a reflash on your device, this is a relatively painless and easy way to resize your n900's internal flash partitions. hope this helps. if anyone had question, i would be happy to try to provide any assistance possible.

Last edited by tokag; 2011-01-26 at 13:27.

can't I just use gparted and resize the partitions?