It has to be different since their original phone UI was designed around one hand thumb usage and i don't see how they could make it work for a tablet.

Originally Posted by H3llb0und View Post
Please join us on Monday, August 15 at 9 a.m. (PT) as the man behind TabCo shows you the tablet you’ve been waiting for.

We promise, nothing will be left untold.
This event will be hosted on our UStream Channel.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tabco
Are you Tabco?

Originally Posted by Daneel View Post
It has to be different since their original phone UI was designed around one hand thumb usage and i don't see how they could make it work for a tablet.
You can have two wheels. One for each thumb.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I hope they have more to it than just the circular menus. Innovative apps switchings, window/widgets and whatnot.

Otherwise they'll just be known as concentric hell.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Are you Tabco?
I thought it was agreed that I was Tabco? Wow... what a fickle company, then! CEO's are getting swapped out about as quick as Nokia! ...waaaaaaaitaminit...
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

I just had the funniest idea: What if I called a press event and said that I really am Tabco, pointed out that we're still not ready but you'll be excited... SOON! And left it at that. Would the real Tabco then stand up and admit to who they are?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I thought it was agreed that I was Tabco? Wow... what a fickle company, then! CEO's are getting swapped out about as quick as Nokia! ...waaaaaaaitaminit...
The proper answer to "Are you TabCo" is "Yes son, now we are a family again." Though I am not aware if there is a "Tab Sphere."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I just had the funniest idea: What if I called a press event and said that I really am Tabco, pointed out that we're still not ready but you'll be excited... SOON! And left it at that. Would the real Tabco then stand up and admit to who they are?
I triple dog dare you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I triple dog dare you.
What are they going to do? Sue? Who would sue me? AHHA! GOTCHA!

Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
The proper answer to "Are you TabCo" is "Yes son, now we are a family again." Though I am not aware if there is a "Tab Sphere."
OMG I love the spheres... I love anything Portal 2!!

You and gerbick might have agreed, but not me.

But if you provide open source drivers I don't mind calling you a CEO.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:

Tags
fusion garage, grid 10, internet tablet, move along, nothing to see, tabco, tablet talk, whoistabco