Active Topics

I was checking my order status and I noticed that now there's a SKU number (about 20 digits) associated to my order. I can't remember if it was there before. Does anybody remember?

Also, now I see a new option "Reorder" next to the "Print order". Was it there before?

Anyway the status is still in "Paid". So the confetti is still waiting

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Interesting, there's now a Reorder button in the Shop, maybe some people needed it?
Nothing happens from the Reorder button..

Paid for my device 22.11 and Status is Shipped but havent recieved any tracking ID.. And my friend who paid his phone 25.11 got his phone on monday so i wonder what they're really doing

Originally Posted by kner View Post
I was checking my order status and I noticed that now there's a SKU number (about 20 digits) associated to my order. I can't remember if it was there before. Does anybody remember?
Yeah, the SKU number has been there for quite a while (if not forever).

I'm not sure about the reorder link though.

On IRC someone from netherlands got Status "In Picking" now, so finally delivering outside Finland begins!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
SKU has always been there. The "Reorder" button is just an option in the ecommerce package, I think. They still don't allow you to buy, so, no point in reordering.

Dave999, I estimated 400 a few days ago, but judging by order number, which was invalidated soon after, and hopefully they are doing more if they need to ship ~10k devices in time ;-)

The 'reorder' button also now appears on the "My Orders" page, next to 'View order'. That is definitely new.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
They started shipment two weeks ago
I don't think they did, you know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
On IRC someone from netherlands got Status "In Picking" now, so finally delivering outside Finland begins!

Which channel?
Barnabas Collins

Guess who is going after his jolla to the post office now, just checked the mailbox the real mailbox and there it was a notification that my device has arrived, hopefully its not a lie

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sukkis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sukkis View Post
Guess who is going after his jolla to the post office now, just checked the mailbox the real mailbox and there it was a notification that my device has arrived, hopefully its not a lie
what was Your order-number?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech