Notices

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
the big problem is when i want to use wazapp the chat is stuck and i have to turn off my phone and turn back it on and delete db file and sometimes works sometimes doesn't works .. is this problem just for me ?? or all user are like this !! .. i am sick of this and i am not using wazapp :S

hope this problem will be solved in next version !! or hope i get any information to solve this problem!!
remove ur current wazapp & install cepi's latest version.
if u still sick of it then dont using wazapp untill stable version is release...

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
@TMavica:
sorry, it was encode("utf8") not decode("utf8")
@Cepi

In contacts.py

line 264
wc.status = wc.status.decode('utf-8');

line 266
wc.pushname = wc.pushname.decode('utf-8');

Do they need to change to .encode('utf-8') as well?

In waxmpp.py
You suggest to add
pushName = pushName.decode("utf8")

Is this .decode("uft8") OK?

By the way, is format be ('utf-8') or ("uft8")?
Sorry for being noob

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Follow my steps exactly... I know for a fact as I faced your issue before, but not anymore.
Me too. However, problem is still here.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
A question, why when scrolling through names in the native contacts App the list flows smoothly regardless the number of contacts but Wazapp Lags?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
How does the official one bypass this problem

Ok. So...The 1092012 build worked fine yesterday, but now it is laggy and also I noticed a kind of bug. When I am in wazapp I cannot see the time displayed in the right corner of the screen or the notifications. If you want some printscreens just ask.

I hv done everything as mentioned here. Now, everytime i register, i get a prompt of server fail. Re did the whole process more than 3 times. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by vellamoose View Post
I hv done everything as mentioned here. Now, everytime i register, i get a prompt of server fail. Re did the whole process more than 3 times. Any ideas?
Vellamoose: If you fail when trying to register your number just Download BlueStacks ( http://www.bluestacks.com/ ) and install the WhatsApp aplication on it. Try to register your number on BlueStacks and use the received code on your N9 Device.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I've enabled black&white emojis system wide.
Yes, complete phone now supports that in any text input even LPM.
However, font I took is from Droid and it's fugly.

I'm looking for an experienced font maker/designer that know his/hers stuff.
I want him to embed emojis in color into the font unicode slots to make it perfect.

If you are that person, PM me. No n00bs please, this is very specific and hard works, not an opportunity to learn stuff. If you know what I mean.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
Guys I have a problem with the Programm.

So I installed the newest Version of whazapp. At first i received all messages and I could reply. But after I quited whazapp and restarted it, i couldnt receive messages or send them.

So I deleted the .db and it worked well. But then i quited and restarted it but i had the same problems.

I reinstalled whatzapp and i reseted my N9 but I still have the problems :/

And I deleted my whatsapp-account and want to connect again, the servers tells me that i tryd to many times.

What can I do?

Ps. Sorry for my englisch

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp