Active Topics

yayyyy... clearance delay ... I pay for priority shipping and now it's on clearance delay... wow . wow. wow.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Originally Posted by gtessier00 View Post
Well, first of all a canadian can't redeem the 50$ back, so you must assume it's 599$. You WILL get charged 12.5% taxes so total cost including tax would be about 735$ can assuming you pay 20$ (because free shipping is only in USA).
Concerning newegg, I contacted them once and the lady told me that habitually, items that were ''deactivated'' would not come back. Assuming to the posts of ppl here, a good option is mobile city online, who sell the N900 for 629$ + 30$ for regular shipping or 60$ for express. Some people get charged 80$ for taxes, some don't, it's a dice roll. Anyway, I ordered mine yesterday night from mobile city online, they called me today to confirm and I will get my tracking number very soon. I took the express shipping
Good luck in getting yours!! Post when you order it, and where you ordered!

I got my $50 refunded from Amazon directly, when I told them I couldn't get the Nokia refund.

I got mine a few days ago, and I love it. No reboots, its quick, and responsive and amazing,

Rockk onnnnn
Received my N900 today. Battery seems to last long enough and the microphone is in perfect shape. I love it

@gtessier00: So, did you have to pay a bunch of extra taxes? Mines been shipped now by FedEx, and I keep thinking that if I end up paying US$689.94 plus $100 taxes, I'm going to feel dumb for not ordering from expansys.ca.

Well, next up is ordering a screen protector. I'm going with Clarivue, if they ship to Canada.

clear protector from ebay worked perfectly, applied easy, no problems at all.

Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
@gtessier00: So, did you have to pay a bunch of extra taxes? Mines been shipped now by FedEx, and I keep thinking that if I end up paying US$689.94 plus $100 taxes, I'm going to feel dumb for not ordering from expansys.ca.

Well, next up is ordering a screen protector. I'm going with Clarivue, if they ship to Canada.
Well, yes, I paid 92$ and I ordered and the exact same time than you :P You should expect it now ... BUT when you will use you will tell you oh f*ck the 92$ it is GREAT little thing. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
clear protector from ebay worked perfectly, applied easy, no problems at all.
I'm wondering how fragile to scratch the screen is

Originally Posted by gtessier00 View Post
Well, yes, I paid 92$ and I ordered and the exact same time than you :P You should expect it now ... BUT when you will use you will tell you oh f*ck the 92$ it is GREAT little thing. Unbelievable.
How much did you pay total then? including shipp / taxes/ brokerage, I'm thinking of getting one for my lady friend, but not sure if I should get it shipped states side or get it shipped to my place.

Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
How much did you pay total then? including shipp / taxes/ brokerage, I'm thinking of getting one for my lady friend, but not sure if I should get it shipped states side or get it shipped to my place.
TOTAL is 819$ can.
689$US + 92$CAN

The Following User Says Thank You to gtessier00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, canada, canadian, cost, n900, provider, providers, retailers, rogers, wind