Active Topics

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
No I don't, there seems to be only one version of Faster N9 Transitions available at the moment, except if someone else uploaded previous ones elsewhere: http://f2thak.minus.com/

I guess there is a reason if F2thaK shares only the most up to date version, previous ones may not have better compatibility, or may come with issues solved in the newest one.

Looks like a great idea. For some reason when I install it all of my native N9 apps become red boxes and everything looks ridiculous. All downloaded apps look fine.

When i use terminal to install the FT-install.sh before rebooting it says it is missing files.

Please help!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^^ read thro' the thread abit...otherwise if your unsure best is to install N9QTweak and choose Tweak A which does the same thing as it uses F2thak's transitions...

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by JezzaJK View Post
Looks like a great idea. For some reason when I install it all of my native N9 apps become red boxes and everything looks ridiculous. All downloaded apps look fine.

When i use terminal to install the FT-install.sh before rebooting it says it is missing files.

Please help!
If this happens, you have installed it incorrectly.

Instructions MUST be followed EXACTLY.

I did it again. I extracted the zip file onto my phone through my PC. I put in the command on terminal and it still said it couldnt find the .config and the faster folder!!! Still red!

Last edited by JezzaJK; 2012-07-21 at 08:52.

I plugged my N9 back into the pc and I noticed that the .config folder and the 'faster' folder have gone. This is with FT still on (and still red)

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by JezzaJK View Post
I plugged my N9 back into the pc and I noticed that the .config folder and the 'faster' folder have gone. This is with FT still on (and still red)

Well as I mentioned earlier use N9QTweak app instead...you might not be able to follow the instructions cleanly hence your issue...

after all, user error =/= system error...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well as I mentioned earlier use N9QTweak app instead...you might not be able to follow the instructions cleanly hence your issue...

after all, user error =/= system error...
I fixed it. When using terminal i found it was looking for the files in

home/user/MyDocs/Faster/ ...

There was no directory there so i just made a folder called 'Faster' and then put the files in there. Thanks guys

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
You must have extracted zip into a sub folder, I just checked my script, its as it should be. As long as instructions are followed 100% this will cause no problems.

I want to package my MODs into DEBs, but lack time and the knowledge.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
is it possible to hav this cool transitions on n900??