Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
I put up a mapper.txt file that maps some functions to nokia buttons.
- Fullscreen toggle (for when you need xkbd to type)
- Menu Button to exit dosbox
- +/- buttons for Cpu Cycle Increase/Decrease
With all pupnik.de links broken and no hope about RubyBox supporting N770 2007HE... Could somebody share this "mapper.txt" with me? Or point me where to find a working one that enables fullscreen toggle.

Please.

There is also many post about optimized dosbox.conf. Could somebody share one of them?

EDIT: About Addison keyboards, I have no "/usr/bin/dosboxkbd" and if I create one with the xkbd command it does not work, I still have the classic layout. Where I can edit the dosbox xkbd command call?

Last edited by Schyz; 2009-03-14 at 16:22.

Originally Posted by Schyz View Post
With all pupnik.de links broken and no hope about RubyBox supporting N770 2007HE... Could somebody share this "mapper.txt" with me? Or point me where to find a working one that enables fullscreen toggle.

Please.

There is also many post about optimized dosbox.conf. Could somebody share one of them?

EDIT: About Addison keyboards, I have no "/usr/bin/dosboxkbd" and if I create one with the xkbd command it does not work, I still have the classic layout. Where I can edit the dosbox xkbd command call?
RubyBox should be possible on 2007HE. I'd just need to make a custom package for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
Thanks for the support, ukki.

If someone finds broken links, send me a PM

The DosBOX developers have been working hard these past few days addressing optimisation issues that i requested for the Nokias. This very generous support requires a new release for maemo.

I can not work on games/ports in the near future. So here is a great job opening... Pay is 0 though.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Jacksonville Florida
Originally Posted by foxdanger View Post
I try to find the ruby1.8-maemo and nothing...

I try in the repository in the begin of this topic, but they are out.

When i try to install RubyBox they say miss packages ruby1.8-maemo and unzip...

What can i do?
Sorry so late to the party. I was getting the same error message til I found a newer version of RubyBox which installed with no trouble at all and none of this annoying error message. Unfortunately I spent a good day or so chasing my tail on this and stumbled on the newer RubyBox version by accident so I cannot provide a link. Sure wish that older versions would be swept back into Dev areas rather than laying out for noobs like us to pick up but hey whattya gonna do. Major thanks to those who work so hard on these programs, it's a joy to be able to go back and play games like Dune 2 and the King's Quest series again, they blow away anything I have on my DS!

Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
The DosBOX developers have been working hard these past few days addressing optimisation issues that i requested for the Nokias. This very generous support requires a new release for maemo.
Interesting to be sure. I can't wait to see what develops.

I can not work on games/ports in the near future.
All good things come to an end, I guess. I do hope you plan to stay around though to offer your invaluable help when you can.

how do i mount my memory card? (the internal one in the n810)

Originally Posted by samjc3 View Post
how do i mount my memory card? (the internal one in the n810)
mount D: /media/mmc2

(edit) DosBox 0.73 rc2 is out .... surprised nobody else has built it. its not rocket science, guys...

Last edited by ArnimS; 2009-05-25 at 20:34. Reason: new dosbox

The Following User Says Thank You to ArnimS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Will you provide the source for your patches?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Either way, I've already ported dosbox 0.73, but couldn't get the N810 FN keys to work. Then I discovered KC (the Key Compiler) which allows me to create custom keyb.exe layouts: all of the N810 spanish keyboard works this way, including ALL FN keys: digits, quotes, etc.; dead keys (save for ^ which I have no use for), and F1-F10 keys (mapped to Chr+1, Chr+2, etc.) .

Unfortunately some programs completely ignore KEYB.EXE layouts (Windows comes to mind).

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
please upload the bin

any useful patches i had are now merged into dosbox cvs

edit: look into the alternate fmopl cores and ARM dynrec for more speed. it may also be now possible to use gcc profiling for more speed (broke on old dosbox/gcc)

Last edited by ArnimS; 2009-06-08 at 15:59.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArnimS For This Useful Post: